Türk Siyaseti ve Türkiye Siyasi Tarihi - Video Projesi - Türk ve İslam Tarihi - Türk Dna'sı

Türk Milleti'nin Dini Hakkında Tarihi Tespitler

Burada Ön Türk Tarihi hakkında konular bulabilirsiniz

Re: Türk Milleti'nin Dini Hakkında Tarihi Tespitler

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 24 Haz 2015, 18:28

Zoran yazdı:Implying you aren't the trolls using fake and dumb science to prove something that isn't true lol.

This "something" you are referring to, is it maybe about "pigeons and cats", or maybe it is related with the topic of "transformers"? Seriously, what you are doing is simply changing the subject of the discussion to an off topic direction without the mentioning of comments about the real topic, very pathethic :(

Did you learn these troll strategies from your CIA masters when you trained in the terrorist camps of the PKK? Or was it when you were busy with the drugs dealing traffic from Denmark to Iraq?
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajlar: 13983
Kayıt: 29 Eki 2010, 17:26

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 24 Haz 2015, 18:50

Zoran yazdı:I'm not, its just your fake Turanist science thats so terrible that I want to cry ... Just like this other Turk that said Bosniaks are descendants of Cumans xD

Again efforts to change the discussion to off topic direction.

Svetlana Alexandrovna Pletneva:

Svetlana Alexandrovna Pletneva (April 1, 1926 in Vyatka- 20 November 2008 in Moscow) is a Russian and Soviet archaeologist and historian. Like Lev Gumilev, she was a student of Mikhail Artamonov, although she discarded many of the former's theories as mere speculations. She won the USSR State Prize in 1986

Pletneva is the author of numerous books on Eurasian nomads, particularly the Khazars.

Svetlana Alexandrovna Pletneva:

http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic.php?f=229&t=12211 yazdı:Bosnians (Slav. “Pecheneges“)

At the end of the 9th century the Khazarian Kaganate, torn apart by internal problems and religious upheaval, lost its recent absolute power, its glory of invincible power won by rivers of blood. The neighboring peoples begun to agitate, one after another began leaving the tribes and the tribal unions of the Khazar confederation who used to pay a tribute to the Kagan.

In the Eastern European steppes at that time (ca. 880-890) formed a new nomadic union, Badjanaks (in the Latin and Byzantine literature they were called Patsinaks or Pachinaks, in the Arabian literature they were called Badjnak (بآجانآك Bechenek)).

In fact, the Latin sources called them Becens/Besenyos, which was close to their self appellation that came to our days in its Middle Age form, Bosnia/Bosnians.

It was headed by the descendents of the political union Kangüy (Kangar). The new association received a new name.

S.A.Pletneva glosses over a monumental ethnos, documented, unlike any other in the history of the humankind, over five and a half millennia in the space from the lake Balkhash to the Persian Gulf. The name of the ethnos is Kangar, attested in the Sumerian records in the Near East interfluvial, and in the Chinese records west of the Altai foothills. Besenyos were related to the Kangar people, hence their exoethnonym, “in-laws“, that came to be their adopted ethnonym “Bajanaks“. In the Kangar confederation the autonomous Besenyos had their own Khans, and we were fortunate to learn of their ruling clan and the names of some individual rulers from that clan.

Antropoloji-Arkeoloji-ve-Genetik-Haplogruplarla Türk Milleti
S.A.Pletneva (1926-2008) KIPCHAKS
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 24 Haz 2015, 22:45

Feiichy yazdı:Sorry but that theory is ridiculous :)

Which theory are you talking about, the theory to change the subject with a short message without a content? Hahahaha

Zoran yazdı:There is no solid evidence to this, genetics also talk against this.

The Iranic theory is more realistic than this stupid Turkic theory lol.

Lol, the theory of the PKK terrorist supporters who believe Obama and the US is GOD, consists of empty messages ;) keep on trolling, i dont see any value in your messages, i doubt that many nicknames are managed by a single person lol incompetent trolls...

aksakallicocuk yazdı:everybody hates and ignores you shut up liseli.

Union of trolls. Believers of AKP, and believers of the US/PKK come together backup each other with their empty off topic messages... hahaha.. How many times did Tayyip Erdogan use the word "Türk"? What agreement did the traitor Tayyip Erdogan sign with the PKK in Norway under the referee of the UK and US?

aksakallicocuk yazdı:İ am a Turanist too. i don't see anyone really agreeing him in any issue. All turks here fighted him and he called us Akp trolls lol

You and your kind i do not consider Turks. And by the way you are as blind as incompetent you are...
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 24 Haz 2015, 23:08

Feiichy yazdı:The one about Cuman origin of Bosniaks. I should be the one laughing.

My sources are all based on academic and scientific researchers.

For example, Svetlana Alexandrovna Pletneva is a Russian and Soviet archaeologist and historian, she is not of Turk origin. Like Lev Gumilev, she was a student of Mikhail Artamonov. She won the USSR State Prize in 1986. Pletneva is the author of numerous books on Eurasian nomads, particularly the Khazars. So she is specialized in Turk history, and she is a Russian academician of non Turk origin. How much more neutrally can someone be in this subject?

What tells academician Alexandrovna Pletneva us? Bosniacs are of Pecheneg Türk origin. I did not mention the Cumans, but the Cumans were a closely related tribe to the Pechenegs during the medieval periods of the Balkan regions.

Some information about her teacher(with Russian origin):

Mikhail Illarionovich Artamonov (Russian: Михаил Илларионович Артамонов; December 5 [O.S. November 23] 1898 in the village of Vygolovo, Tver guberniya, now Tver Oblast - July 31, 1972 in Leningrad) was a Soviet historian and archaeologist, who came to be recognized as the founding father of modern Khazar studies.

Artamonov's scholarly career was centered on Leningrad University, where he was a professor from 1935 and the head of the department of archaeology from 1949.

He researched Bronze Age and Iron Age settlements by the Don River, in the North Caucasus and in the Ukraine. He excavated a great number of Scythian and Khazar kurgans and settlements (most famously, the Khazar fortress of Sarkel), and published a hefty monograph (Istoriya Khazar) on the Khazars in 1962. Early editions of this work (1937, 1939), which emphasized the enormous influence of the Khazars on the development of the early Rus' and other peoples, were denounced by Soviet authorities, compelling him to add a conclusion to his work stating essentially that they had in fact had no lasting influence.

Artamonov was appointed director of the Hermitage Museum in 1951. Thirteen years later, he was ousted from office for having connived at exhibitions of Russian Non-Conformists. Artamonov was awarded the Order of Lenin, the Order of the Red Banner of Labour and various medals. His many disciples include Lev Gumilyov, Anatoly Kirpichnikov, Dmitry Machinsky, and Igor Dubov.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 24 Haz 2015, 23:09

Zoran yazdı:Then I shouldn't consider you human, but rather a 'spaka' :D

please put your head out of the behind of Obama, i beg you :)
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 25 Haz 2015, 00:11

Feiichy yazdı:I understand, but all the researches before population genetics era shoud be taken with grain of salt. There is no any genetic eveidence of such thesis, let alone folk tales, toponyms, names etc. Bosniaks are mainly mixture of Slavs and native inhabitants to the lands, forming continuum with closest linguistic neighbours Croats and Serbs. No need for further mystification .

Since this was off-topic, I'll add my toughts about thread- I never considered Turkey islamic state, had feeling is was modernized secular country with religion pushed aside from politics, at least since Ataturk reforms. But in our media, there are reports it is getting more conservative, in line with state islamism with Erdogan in power. I don't have any serious knowledge about Turkish politics etc so consider this comment just as non-insider observation from random foreigner.

First, you find my historical theory ridiculous, now all the sudden when you know the source i provided was of Russian origin, you accept the historical fact, but you add a genetic option to it.

Genetics do not proof such a thing, read my recent topic at http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showth ... sian-Turks, which is based on the data on [url="http://www.turktoresi.com/viewforum.php?f=229"]Ancient Dna[/url] and [url="http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic.php?f=229&t=12267"]Turk Nation: Anthropology-Archaeology-Genetic-Haplogroups[/url]. You will see that the West Eurasian genetic structure is of Proto Turk origin.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 25 Haz 2015, 00:30

aksakallicocuk yazdı:He is claiming
This guy is actually
this guy.
So please can you tell me dear Forest man why these guys looks different?

You cant ignore me, because you secretly agree with the facts i provide with my arguments.

Have a look at the following pictures and you will see i am right:

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

Kazakhstan
Resim

Kazakhstan
Resim

Kazakhstan
Resim

Kazakhstan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

Kazakhstan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

Kyrgyzistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim

East Türkistan
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 25 Haz 2015, 00:36

aksakallicocuk yazdı:for your logic :
There is a region in İtaly caled Alto Adige.
Wow missing circassians found such great circassian nation!

Only ignorant people dont know that between 400 and 1900 AD, Hun-Türk tribes dominated the Balkan regions. Pechenegs and Cumans were a couple of these important Hun-Türk tribes whom dominated in these West Eurasian regions.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 25 Haz 2015, 00:43

aksakallicocuk yazdı:For your logic:
Nothing can be true except you and people thinking like you.

According to your logics, Tayyip Erdoğan and Obama are GODS.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 25 Haz 2015, 00:56

aksakallicocuk yazdı:Nearly all of them has a caucasoid+mongoloid looks. And bosniacs don't.

First i was supporting erdogan secretly, then i was a troll, now i am agreing with you?

you are just a shame for me.

What is Caucasoid, what is Mongoloid? And if Bosniacs dont below to the West or East Eurasian anthropological type, then do they belong to the African anthropological type? The answer is no, but this is where your ignorant IQ is leading to.

The terms "Caucasoid" and "Mongoloid" are wrong terms, the right terms are "West Eurasian" and "East Eurasian". For example, did you know that Y-DNA haplogroup N, O and Q were found among the oldest Han Chinese skeletal remains from 1000 BCE? How could these East Eurasian haplogroups be the core/root of the Sakha's, Huns and Türks? They are not the core/root, but are the minority of the Proto Turks. The majorty of the Proto Turks had West Eurasian haplogroups. Did you know that J2 and R1a were found among the ancient Iron Age Scythians/Sakha's who lived in the Altai and South Siberian regions? In the close future, when more and more ancient dna studies will be performed, get ready to see the remaining West Eurasian Y-DNA haplogroups appearing among the ancient Sakha-Hun-Türk skeletal remains.

Read the topics at viewforum.php?f=229, to enlighten yourself by reading our researches.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

ÖncekiSonraki

Dön Ön Türk Tarihi Bölümü

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Google [Bot] ve 1 misafir