Türk Siyaseti ve Türkiye Siyasi Tarihi - Video Projesi - Türk ve İslam Tarihi - Türk Dna'sı

Türk Düşmanları İle Ön-Türk Tarihi Hakkında Bir Tartışma

eupedia denilen Türk Düşmanı Pkk Destekleyicisi sitede açık açık Türk düşmanlığı yapılıyor

Burada Ön Türk Tarihi hakkında konular bulabilirsiniz

Re: Türk Düşmanları İle Ön-Türk Tarihi Hakkında Bir Tartışma

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 30 May 2015, 00:31

antocya yazdı:The Sumerians did not have an alphabet. They wrote in cuneiform using different combinations of wedge shapes to represent syllables. It's a syllabary not an alphabet. It worked well with clay tablets but it was laborious to memorize.

Later the Egyptians invented heiroglyphs which made more sense on papyrus and the Phoenicians invented an alphabet which later influenced the Greek alphabet.

Some languages still use syllabaries like Korean and Japanese. I think it works well for their languages because they don't have as many sounds and consonant clusters. It would be really tough with English though. However their syllabaries are not as complicated as Sumerian. I looked at a textbook once to learn just out of mild interest and it was really difficult to try to distinguish all the wedge patterns.

Hahaha, you are laughable and become more and more desperate. Read the following text of Prof. Dr. Timur Kocaoğlu from the Michigan State University:

http://muslimstudies.isp.msu.edu/people ... caoglu.htm

http://jmc.msu.edu/contact/show.php?id=111

Friends,
The origin of the Phoenician, Sogd, Hebrew, Arabian, Greek, Cyrillic, Etrusc, Latin, Gök Türk alphabets is the Sumerian writing. The Sumerian writing has transformed in a period of 5000 years into other sub alphabets like(3 sub groups):

1. Phoenician, Gök Türk, Etrusc, Runic (Scandinavian) writings (Latin writing is occurred out of the Etruscan writing),

2. Phoenician, Sogd, Arabian, Hebrew alphabets

3. Old Greek alphabet and out of that the Cyrillic alphabet

CONCLUSION: SUMERIANS ARE PROTO TURKS, WHO SPEAK A PROTO TURK LANGUAGE. THE SUMERIANS LANGUAGE + ALPHABET IS THE ANCESTOR OF ALL LANGUAGES + ALPHABETS ABOVE.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajlar: 13983
Kayıt: 29 Eki 2010, 17:26

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 30 May 2015, 00:35

antocya yazdı:Then that's what you choose to believe despite completely lacking evidence for any of this. You also seem to not understand the difference between Altaic and Turkic languages and you group together all Turkic people as if they are identical.

No, you yourself dont refer or quote to any academic source, i base my articles on scientific work + research. If you can understand Turkish Language, read the topics at viewforum.php?f=2 and http://www.turktoresi.com, you will find all the data and sources there. I am just ignoring you...
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 30 May 2015, 01:43

antocya yazdı:These links just give his personal information. Do you want me to call him or something?

Again, are you guys handicapted or something, or are you so bad intended, i really dont like to repeat myself, if you are so incompetent that you cannot even understand the fact for the links is to show that Prof. Dr. Timur Kocaoğlu is a well known internationally respected historian and linguist. Your final comment really lowered the quality of this discussion, if i see such low quality reply again, i wont even bother to reply(waste of my time, such low iq bad intended Turk hating, US puppets), just to give you a heads up.

His comment can be found at the following link: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/tur ... sages/1529 which he wrote at "Aug 30, 2006" when he was working at the Koç University in İstanbul.

The Phoenician alphabet was influenced by Egyptian heiroglyphs, not Sumerian cuneiform.

And even if they were influenced by Sumerian cuneiform that doesn't mean they are the same. It would be absurd to say Viking runes are Egyptian heiroglyphs.

And besides, this has no bearing on Sumerians being proto Turks. That's quite fanciful.

What is the date of the oldest Egyptian writings? What is the date of the oldest Phoenician writings? And, FINALLY, what is the date of the oldest Sumerian writings? I think that a SMART person, should understand very well what i mean with these questions...
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 30 May 2015, 01:46

ANAX yazdı:You still not giving any proof.

You present a view as a fact.

How does Bardanes (reign 711 to 713) is a khazars' making?

Since Bardanes/Philippicus was in Khazar hands, the Roman/Byzantine insurgents had to pay a heavy ransom to the Kagan to get him back.

Do Khazars planned his revolution? no, Bardanes did.

Firstly the notables Romans/Byzantines of Kherson, support him. Khazars just support him (after paid for liberate him).

Support him does not mean 'making' him, because noone 'making' him.

Support him did not brought any control of Khazars to Roman/Byzantine state, or the opposite. Otherwise prove it.

Still not answer.

============================

Final warning(just like the heads up message for antocya),

Your final comment really lowered the quality of this discussion, if i see such low quality reply again, i wont even bother to reply(waste of my time, such low iq bad intended Turk hating, US puppets), just to give you a heads up.

The point of this gory tale is to show the influence which the Khazars at this stage exercised over the destinies of the East Roman Empire - in addition to their role as defenders of the Caucasian bulwark against the Muslims. Bardanes-Philippicus was an emperor of the Khazars' making, and the end ofjustinian's reign of terror was brought about by his brother-in-law, the Kagan.

Read more at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1773.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 30 May 2015, 01:58

antocya yazdı:Who exactly are you referring to when you say Turk hating US puppets? Or should I even ask.

You know very well, who i mean, i think you are SMART enough(or not?) to solve this, i leave it to you.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 30 May 2015, 21:35

antocya yazdı:No I don't really understand what you're talking about at all.

Besides that, I looked at the yahoo page and it didn't even talk about the sumerians. He says all these different alphabets originated from the Sumerians but then starts talking about göktürkler and Manichaeism and Buddhism and then jumps ahead to soviet republics with no discussion or evidence of Sumerians.

Again are you handicapted. You yourself write down "all these different alphabets originated from the Sumerians", then you say he did not talk about the Sumerians, you are very pathetic.

Look at the lecture of Prof.Dr.Timur Kocaoğlu, performed at ESOGU EGİTİM FAKÜLTESİ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mTSzUqA3-8

Also look at the following image:

Resim

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 30 May 2015, 21:40

Naomasa298 yazdı:Any more comments like this post, and you will find yourself suspended. And I don't intend to repeat myself either.

Threatening, is the way of a coward. Do, whatever you want, my messages are clear, i gave enough lessons to the non logical persons.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12206&start=90#p15398
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 31 May 2015, 02:02

Epintius yazdı:I think your linksandthem who support and create such theories are just working to hide the complexes that excist when you accept the truth about your origins where are at biggest part native and far away from being genetically or in cases of traditional turkish and not anatolian culture and mentality, real Turks like this populations who still are geneological turkish and some others where also are still practicing the old traditional turkish religion and live the traditional way of life from this what I know was real Turks and I accept them totally as the Turks and not only a turkisized and islamised proven from many sourcess native from the area arround majority through the centuries after the first Turkomans arrived in Anatolia after the 11th century AND STAY.

Turks from Siberia including Majars:

http://images.wikia.com/althistory/imag ... Yakut1.jpg

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3230/2929 ... z.jpg?zz=1

http://karakalpak.com/images/khanty01.jpg

Kazakhs, where even by the blondish where I believe have clearly scythian background is the mongoloid/turkish influence to see, the original Scythians was nordic in looking and not turkish or mongoloid. In Kazakhstan is also the case of modern times that many non Kasakh turkish population was settled there during the Sovjet era like Russians, German, Iranics, Tartars and also some Greeks. Most possibly they influence not so much the close local kazakh community where marriage within their own excist in the biggest scale but it is to mention. I believe Kazakhs are very interesting since also some iranic anc scythian features are to see on them but still the altaic component is the dominant.

Kazakhwithlightcoloredhairandoreyeskz.jpg Photo by oditous2 | Photobucket

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5xkdjChmP1qi4mty.jpg

Google-Ergebnis für http://img.antaranews.com/new/2012/03/o ... -dress.jpg

http://www.vagobond.com/wp-content/uplo ... nters3.jpg

Uighurs:

https://robertlindsay.files.wordpress.c ... rwoman.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc ... 92407b.jpg

here some ancient Uighur princesses:

http://www.historyforkids.org/learn/cen ... ezelik.jpg

Also on the Uighurs are some iranic and other indo european influences to see but still the altaic element and features play the biggest role.

I dont write it only judging by images on the net. I ahve seen many Turks from different countries starting from them with typical altaic features, to iranic looking, middle eastern and also european and balkanic (mostly Anatolia Turks). According to what you say about Mongols they was changed the characteristics of the Turks in Asia and the Turks who go to Anatolia and Europe remain like they was since they met other Prototurks who was somehow identical or similar in looking with their balkan, middle eastern and european neighbours. Also ignoring that the Turks was much more numerous than the originally Mongols as example and came from the same corner more or less westwards. This pictures I post you can see how I believe was the Prototurks looking and how the later Turks was influenced by other non turkish iranoscythian nomads through different allies and intermarriages. How the modern Anatolia Turks look like is well known to most of people, its also iteresting cause you carry some ancient roots from the Anatolia and Balkan region inside you, something where many denie and dont like at all. You ever read some official writings about mass islamisation and mass turkisation within the time from locals who wasnt Turks, or are they belong to the Proto Turks category?

I think you are just a victim from a propaganda based on fears and complexes.

Troll the same meaningless not logical message content as much as you want, you cant change the FACT that TURKS FROM TÜRKİYE ARE 100% OF CENTRAL ASIAN TURK + HUN + SAKHA ORIGIN, YOU MEAN NOTHING, I HAVE GIVEN ALL OF YOU ENOUGH LESSONS, READ MY EARLIER POSTS.

Visit all villages in Türkiye Turks and Central Asian, Balkan, Caucasus Turks, then you'll see they are all the same because they look exactly the same.

Turks from Türkiye are of the Oghuz Tribe, whom are the core of the Huns, namely the Oghur's(=Ohuz's). Hunnish Tribes like the Aghac-Eri constituted the fundamental of the 10th-11th and later century of Turkomans, and the Selcukids clearly are of Royal Hunnish origin.

In the source of Assyrian historian Ebü'l-Ferec İbnü'I-İbri(1043 AD), it is obviously determined that the origin of the Selcukid Sultan Tughrul Bey is of Hunnish Royal Family.

It is most probable that Oghuz Kahn is equal to Motun Khan(founder of Xiongnu Empire) or Alp Er Tunga/Afrasyab(founder of Sakha Empire).

Afrasyab(Alp Er Tunga) was the ruler of the Kengeres(Kangar/Kenger) Turk population in Central Asia. Kengers are associated with the Oghuz tribe Pecheneg. Historical sources clearly show that the Gök Türks and Selcuk Bey(900 - 950 AD) were descendants of Afrasyab.

For more information: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12282

All this show that the Sakha, Huns and Turks are the same, and their core has a West Eurasian genetic structure(not East Eurasian).
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 14 Haz 2015, 00:59

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_p ... PID=709130

TURKS FROM TÜRKİYE ARE 100% OF TURK ETHNIC ORIGIN! I AM READY FOR A INTENSIVE DISCUSSION BASED ON SCIENTIFIC FACTS.

Turk Nation: Anthropology-Archaeology-Genetic-Haplogroups
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=12267

Antik DNA
viewforum.php?f=229

Tarihi Mezarlarda Bulunan Haplogrupların Ülkeler Listesi
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=12209

Tarihi Mezarlarda Bulunan Y-DNA'lerin, MT-DNA Kombinasyonu
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=12210

I want to rephrase my request. I am ready to proof the fact that Turks from Türkiye are 100% of CENTRAL ASIAN TURK ORIGIN.

If the obvious trolls like MrButlerKing has nothing to say, it means that they are wrong, the thesis that i am defending is the fact: "Turks from Türkiye are 100% of CENTRAL ASIAN TURK ORIGIN". If someone does not agree, come with your counter arguments using historical, archaeological, anthropological and genetic sources.

If i see no reply, it means that the creators of this kind of topics are obviously trolls. If you search "MrButlerKing" on google you will see the history of messages related to this troll on several forums, you will see what kind of bad intended non scientific approach he has. I am warning everyone reading the messages of these kind of trolls: "USE YOUR LOGICS, INVESTIGATE THE SCIENTIFIC SOURCES, CREATE YOUR OWN DATABASE, AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE TURKS OF TÜRKİYE ARE OF 100% CENTRAL ASIAN TURK ORIGIN".

LOOK AT THE PORTRAITS PAINTED BY ANCIENT ARTISTS, OF OUR ANCESTOR ATTILA. IT IS OBVIOUSLY OF WEST EURASIAN TURK ORIGIN.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12287

Aeoli yazdı:You also need it too, I am waiting your sources

Forgive me for asking, are you blind?

Turk Nation: Anthropology-Archaeology-Genetic-Haplogroups
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=12267

Antik DNA
viewforum.php?f=229

Tarihi Mezarlarda Bulunan Haplogrupların Ülkeler Listesi
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=12209

Tarihi Mezarlarda Bulunan Y-DNA'lerin, MT-DNA Kombinasyonu
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=12210

Aeoli yazdı:You can get nothing with this language.
Avoid personal attacks, focus on arguments, theories, sources

All arguments are at those links. My statement is clear: "TURKS FROM TÜRKİYE ARE 100% OF TURK ETHNIC ORIGIN!". I just want to see a counter reaction to my statement, in which he/she(or someone else) explains why they think Turks of Türkiye are not of Turk origin. Then i will provide all my arguments one by one, show you how wrong you are.

Look at the messages of "ButlerKing", at the following link: http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showth ... 2f7e7705ff.

Look how irrational and non logical his statements are. It is obvious he is a troll.

Aeoli yazdı:Sorry but I am using my logic, investigate the scientific sources, create my own database and still I can't see your point. Maybe you should explain "THE TURKS OF TÜRKİYE ARE OF 100% CENTRAL ASIAN TURK ORIGIN" before start to proof it.

Who are the Turks of Turkey?

all 75 million or 55-60 million(-kurds from all population )???

What do you mean by 100% Central Asian Turk Origin?

Autosomal DNA, YDNA or Mt-DNA???

All my arguments are at the links i provided. It is obvious what i mean with my statement "THE TURKS OF TÜRKİYE ARE OF 100% CENTRAL ASIAN TURK ORIGIN": Turks are direct descendants of ancient Central Asian Turks, Huns and Sakha's/Scythians.

And i am asking you, based on which Y-DNA haplogroups, do you think that the modern Turks of Türkiye, are not of Central Asian Turk origin?
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 14 Haz 2015, 03:12

J.A.W. yazdı:Seems extremely unlikely - given the extent & longevity of the Ottoman empire..

With Constantinople being the ancient capital/hub of Eastern European/Western Asian civilisation, & for so long a melting-pot
of the ethnicities, a situation carried on by the Ottomans..

The over-riding Islamic dogma subsumed ethnic distinctions like-wise..

At the Ottoman Archives, a complete database with the ethnic origin of all families(Turk or not Turk, Muslim or not Muslim) who were living in the region of present day Türkiye is available. Every Turk in Türkiye can trace his family line with these archive documents. The same methods counts for other country archives. We must realize that if we dont value historical documents, it means we are not seeking for the truth, and it also means that there is no such thing as history at all. There is no such thing as a melting-pot, everyone knows their roots, and the Selcukids and Ottomans did not even assimilate one population, in stead an important part of the Turks have been assimilated. All of this could easily be seen from historical documents. And please stop with the obvious tactic of calling Türkiye a meltingpot. Why do people like yourself not even mention the fact that many present day Jews are of Turk origin, descended from the Khazars? Who are the most ancient people of Anatolia and Mezopotamia? What was the origin of the language the Sumerians did talk? Why never question these fundamental points? You people always have the same strategy, same keywords, i personally find this very pathetic. Why, is Türkiye a meltingpot? What are historical or genetic arguments for this?
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

ÖncekiSonraki

Dön Ön Türk Tarihi Bölümü

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir