Türk Siyaseti ve Türkiye Siyasi Tarihi - Video Projesi - Türk ve İslam Tarihi - Türk Dna'sı

Türk Düşmanları İle Ön-Türk Tarihi Hakkında Bir Tartışma

eupedia denilen Türk Düşmanı Pkk Destekleyicisi sitede açık açık Türk düşmanlığı yapılıyor

Burada Ön Türk Tarihi hakkında konular bulabilirsiniz

Re: Türk Düşmanları İle Ön-Türk Tarihi Hakkında Bir Tartışma

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 25 Tem 2015, 21:04

Jewpsy yazdı:I thought the USA banned donations to the PKK.

Read the topic seriously, you will be surprised to see how the delta forces of the US state are controlling the PKK.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajlar: 13983
Kayıt: 29 Eki 2010, 17:26

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 25 Tem 2015, 21:16

Abdullah Öcalan = Armenian origin

Ahmet Türk = Türkmen origin

Barzani = Jewish origin

Talabani = Jewish origin

PKK = Terrorist Organization build by the US, and still lead and controlled by the US special forces like delta force.

PKK = A part of the US army

PKK = Continuation of ASALA, which was also puppet of the US

PKK = DOES NOT REPRESENT THE KURDS

PKK = CAN NOT EVEN DEFEND A LITTLE SYRIAN REGION LIKE AYNEL-ARAB(fake name: kobani) WHICH HAS ONLY A POPULATION NUMBER OF 44.821. THE PKK TERRORISTS SOUGHT HELP FROM THE TURK ARMY LIKE TEENAGER GIRLS AFTER THE BATTLE OF KOBANI. PKK IS A SIMPLE PUPPET OF THE US, AND IS DOOMED TO LOOSE, TO BE DESTROYED AND TO BE USED. THE GOAL OF THE PKK IS TO BUILD THE SECOND ISRAEL, WHICH WILL ONLY SERVE FOR THE GOALS OF THE RICH COMPANIES OF THE US.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 25 Tem 2015, 21:25

Another important subject. I hope that some day, the Turks in East Turkistan will become an independent state, i am personally ready to die for the freedom of my brothers.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 25 Tem 2015, 23:38

Kurds are the brothers of Turks, do not worry about it. For 100 years since 1914, the UK and the US tries to make enemies of Turks and Kurds, but they did not and can not succeed, because the Turks and Kurds have the same ethnic origin, their paternal ancestors are the Huns, their genetic pattern is the same, you can not divide us, we are not a simple assimilated Jugoslavia. You can not break the firmly solid Hun-Turk culture that is available among the Turks and the Kurds. Try 1000 more years, you will not succeed again!

The PKK is a terrorist organization which DOES NOT REPRESENT THE KURDS, THE PKK IS FULL WITH ARMENIAN, US, UK, ISRAEL SOLDIERS, THE PKK IS A PART OF THE US, THE PKK IS DOOMED TO LOOSE AGAINST THE HEROIC, JUSTICE AND RIGHTEOUS TURK ARMY.

The trolling psychological warfare that is being conducted is so simple and so easy to deceipher, the Kurds and Turks are brothers of each other. Close and Old history must be learned in order to NOT BE IGNORANT!
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 26 Tem 2015, 03:20

Trevis yazdı:Turkish mongrels think this was not a genocide...

turkish mongrel come from 20 different races and are ugly midgets wit brown skins, unibrows and every kind of admixture

Insults and trolling comments only show your incapability and your hate crime against the Turks. You do not provide any kind of scientific base, you are full with hate, admit it you are such a Turk hater, you are willing to defend the obvious lies no matter what kind of truth is shown with 100% solid scientific historical data which shows that there was no such thing as a genocide committed by the Turks, on the contrary, genocides were committed to the Turks. You are so full with hate, you can fabricate any kind of lie. For example, even if the European Court of Human Rights CLEARLY ADMITS that there is no such thing as a genocide, you are prepared to ignore the European Court of Human Rights which you would worship in other cases. You are very pathetic and lowly.

Turks from Türkiye have 100% the same Ethnic Origin and the same Genetic Structure as the Ancient and Modern Central Asian Turks.

Turk Nation: Anthropology-Archaeology-Genetic-Haplogroups
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 26 Tem 2015, 19:18

Vullkan yazdı:Turks where conqueriors all your country was not yours 500 years ago.

Turks are stupid the question is not that kurds will have independent state the question is when.

Peshmerga are 200 000 and ypg are 65 000 army.Not to mention Pkk and other groups.Isis is the best thing that has happened to kurds they are expanding their teritory in syria they are aiming for raqa in irak all northern iraq.If iraq kurdistan declares indipendence iraq is not able to oppose it.Everyone knows that.

Kurds aim is taking as much land as possible.Kurds have proved to have a functioning state and a functioning army they are already stronger than half of the world countries.

Turks are so naive and kurds are whiter than turks they are not gypsies.

Turks were here 1500 years ago, and Proto Turks were here at least 7000 years ago.

Tell me about the history of the Kurds between 0 and 1000 AD? In which documents, among which nation are they mentioned? I will tell you, dont bother, they were a tribe of the Hunnic Turks. Tell me, how many states did the Kurds have made between 1000 and 2015 AD? The Seljukid Dynasty(900 - 1300 AD) was also speaking the Persian language, were they not Hunnic Turks? Yes, they were. Today, do we know any direct descendant of the Seljukid Dynasty? No, we dont, what if they got assimilated, and began to speak a mix of Turkish and Persian languages? Are they not Hunnic Turks? Yes, they are. I think, you understand to which direction i am going.

The Turks are the same people as the Kurds, this is the reason why there is no single Kurdish state in the last 2000 years, the Turk Empires and the Türkiye State were always defending the equal human rights of the Kurds. Only in the past 30 years, after the treacherously coup detat performed by traitor Kenan Evren in 1980, the CIA puppets began the provoking of a newly created artificial and science fiction hate between the Turks and Kurds. After 1980, both the Turkish and Kurdish people sufferred and became poor, it was a problem situation in the state. Even after all the provocations, today Turks and Kurds do not hate each other, because altough the ignorance we can feel that we are of the same Hunnic Turk ethnic origin. After the 1990's the Atatürkist Heroic Turk Army intervened, and put an end to all provocations.

I can say this with all my honesty, the US, the UK and Russia can try for another of 1000 years, they can not create a hate between Turks and Kurds, it is impossible, so dont even bother, it is a waste of the budget you are spending for your international spies, you will not succeed. The modern Türkiye State is the continuation and the accumulation of the Sakha and Hunnic Turk States, with an unbreakable strength of experience. I warn our enemies kindly, any state that tries to divide, will be divided itself. The Soviet Union fall apart, now it is time for the United States to fall apart, it is inevitable, dont worry about it, it will happen :) I am waiting for the peaceful days when the Native Americans and the African Americans will have their own states.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 26 Tem 2015, 20:13

Vullkan yazdı:the majority of albanians consider turks as enemies.

Then you do not know the Albanians...
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 26 Tem 2015, 20:19

blogen yazdı:Do not lie Turk! The Hungarian scholar speculated about the names of these tribes only.

Ignoring the scientific facts will not proof anything. The Hungarian scholar i referred to CLEARLY ADMITS that these tribes are of HUNNIC TURK origin. You have a denial stress problem, and your are full with hate crime feelings against Turks. I do not even believe you are a Hungarian :)
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 26 Tem 2015, 20:28

Feiichy yazdı:It's not question of deserving, they have right to it (classic self-determination argument).

Especially after they put up major fight against ISIS, and been installed as human shield by the west. (?)

I think their chance might be to get a state in parts of Syria and Iraq, hardly see it possible in Iran and Turkey, those are too powerful. For now...

Building an independent state is not like a birthday gift, it is to be won with an independent war. You do not get a state with the lottery, or you do not get a state on your birthday. If you are a puppet of other countries, and if you only work the goals of other countries, then the state that is going to be build is only symbolic and will not do any good for your kind and your people, you will only be used, and when your expiry date is finished you will be crushed. Look at the clear example of the Arabs who had chosen to be the proud slaves of the British. The British gave them the lands of Israel, then after the 2nd World War, the British and the US took the countries from the Arabs and gave them to the Jews and created the puppet Israel state. Look at how the Arabs are suffering in Palestine, i warn my Kurd brothers, do not be a fool, you will end up like the Palestinians, do not trust the UK british and the US americans, your only safety and honour is in the independent Türkiye.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 26 Tem 2015, 20:33

blogen yazdı:The World's Greatest Threats 2015:

The Kurds are the allies of the western word against the ISIS. The Turks one of our enemies, becuese the Erdoganist regime supports the ISIS with full force.

El Kaide and ISIS are terrorist organizations build by the US and UK states. Look at the following picture, you will understand that i am right:

Resim
CIA Agent Brezinski is educating/training Bin Laden

A unit created by the Europeans, can not be the enemy of the Europeans. You are a fool if you believe in such a nonsense.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

ÖncekiSonraki

Dön Ön Türk Tarihi Bölümü

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir