Türk Siyaseti ve Türkiye Siyasi Tarihi - Video Projesi - Türk ve İslam Tarihi - Türk Dna'sı

Türk Düşmanları İle Ön-Türk Tarihi Hakkında Bir Tartışma

eupedia denilen Türk Düşmanı Pkk Destekleyicisi sitede açık açık Türk düşmanlığı yapılıyor

Burada Ön Türk Tarihi hakkında konular bulabilirsiniz

Re: Türk Düşmanları İle Ön-Türk Tarihi Hakkında Bir Tartışma

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 14 Haz 2015, 14:11

Aeoli yazdı:All my arguments are at the links i provided. It is obvious what i mean with my statement "THE TURKS OF TÜRKİYE ARE OF 100% CENTRAL ASIAN TURK ORIGIN": Turks are direct descendants of ancient Central Asian Turks, Huns and Sakha's/Scythians.

This is a figure from your source

What I see with my blind eyes, is below

In Saka period, people who lived in Kazakhstan, were not 100% same with people in ProtoTurks period
In Hun period, people who lived in Kazakhstan, were not 100% same with people in Saka period
In Gokturk period, people who lived in Kazakhstan, were not 100% same with people in Hun period
In Mongol period, people who lived in Kazakhstan, were not 100% same with people in Gokturk period

No, you did not understand the meaning of the figure. First of all, it is about the anthropological types found in the region of Kazakhstan. The ancestors of present day Türkiye Turks are the Huns, Sakha and Gök Türk. Proto Turks consisted of people with both West Eurasian and East Eurasian skull types, but the core of the Proto Turks had a West Eurasian origin. This core is able to be explained with an example of the tribe system of the Huns. The Oghurs, Acatziri, Kutrigur, etc. were the core/root of the Huns. Agathyrsi was for example also a core tribe of the Sakha's. These tribes were all of West Eurasian origin.

You can see that the Proto Turks in Kazakhstan were 100% of West Eurasian origin. But not to forget the fact that these Proto Turks were the same people with the Sumerians and the Neolithic and Bronze Age cultures of Europe. For example among the ancient samples of the same Linearbandkeramik culture is found the Y-DNA haplogroups C1(East Eurasian) and G2a(West Eurasian) together, they are both of the same nation and culture.

-Looking at the Sakha's in Kazakhstan, 85% of them belong to the West Eurasian craniometrical type.
-The Huns in Kazakhstan, belong 75% to the West Eurasian craniometrical type.
-The Turks in Kazakhstan, belong 50% to the West Eurasian craniometrical type.

If you had knowledge of the migrations the Huns conducted during the periods of Rua and Attila rule, you would have known the fact that the majority of the core of the Huns migrated to the Caucasian(around the Khazar/Caspian Sea and around the Black See) and Carpath Basin/Balkan regions.

Do you know were the centre of the Proto Bulgarians, Uz, Pecheneg, Kimak, Khazars, On-Ogurs was located before and after the migrations that were conducted during the periods of Rua and Attila? First enlighten yourself with these data. Also, do you know to which locations the majority of the core of the Mongol and Turkmen tribes between the 11th and 14th centuries made migrations? Enlighten yourself with the history of the Ilkhanid Khanate between Türkiye and Iran, the Golden Horde Khanate around the borders of the Black Sea region.

The reason for the dropping of the West Eurasian frequency in the from 100% to 30% is because of the major migrations the Sakha, Hun and Turk tribes made to most West Eurasian regions. And the Proto Turks were obviously one Turk nation with people of both West and East Eurasian origin, but the core was of West Eurasian origin. This structure is 100% the same as the structure in the Turks of Türkiye and the Turks of Central Asia, Caucasia, Carpath Basin, Russian regions, Iran, Azerbaijan, etcetera. Also, Central Asia is not restricted to only Kazakhstan.

Aeoli yazdı:If you want to talk about Y-DNA, just check wiki to see how different Turks in Anatolia from Central Asian Brothers Kazaks (66,7% haplogroup C), Kırghız (63,5% R1a)

http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%BCrkl ... tik_tarihi
(Turkish source, but you will just check the table)

An advise, do an autosomal dna test and learn who much Central Asian you are? Mine is 6%

First of all, i want to ask friendly a simple question, which Y-DNA haplogroups found among the Turks in Türkiye, do you think are not of Turk and Central Asian origin?

Do you know that among the Argyn tribe of the Kazakhs, haplogroup G1 was found with 87%? Did you know that there was found R1b among the Kyrgyz with a frequency of higher than 50%?

Seriously tell me, which haplogroups found among the restricted studies about the Turks of Türkiye are not of ancient Turk origin and are not found among the Central Asian and other region Turks?
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajlar: 13983
Kayıt: 29 Eki 2010, 17:26

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 14 Haz 2015, 14:37

J.A.W. yazdı:& isn't the renowned Kemal Ataturk, shown in colour portraits as
having blue eyes..
So that even the "Father of the Turks" surely cannot be of 100% Central Asian origin, genetically..

You have a low IQ. I will share pictures of Uyghur Turks with coloured eyes. You will change your thinking mechanism when you look at these photos, and see that you were wrong.

East Turkistan:

East Turkistan
Resim

East Turkistan
Resim

East Turkistan
Resim

East Turkistan
Resim

Doğu Türkistan
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 14 Haz 2015, 22:17

Aeoli yazdı:kuzzar

Sorry, but I don't see a light inside you to make a rational conversation.

You are still continue with a sarcastic teenage language.

Be mature and get over something.

Then we can discuss the issue again.

You are pathetic, are you afraid to give a reaction to my arguments and questions? I answered your questions. Obviously, you know how the discussion is going to end, then why even bother to participate to my request? I just want to see a reaction to my first statement, then based on that i will proof that Turks are 100% the same as the present and ancient Turks in Central Asia. Why are you so sensible to what i write? Did you read the contents of the links i provided, obviously not. You are the one that is a teenager, you are changing the subject to off topic meaningless directions. If you are not a teenager, and are a grown up man, then answer my questions, else dont bother to do anything...
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 14 Haz 2015, 23:44

J.A.W. yazdı:Kuzzar, your rude, abusive responses - do your views no credit..

But - thanks for the pix of the people with light-coloured eyes,
& thereby giving a clear example of a 'melting-pot' genetic admixture..

Just as some others show Semetic, or East Asian - complexion/facial features..

I could not follow you. I dont understand your text.... Very vague, sorry, please rephrase yourself, i really dont understand it.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 15 Haz 2015, 00:20

J.A.W. yazdı:The genetics of the 'melting-pot' - of Ottoman Turkey - is just as plain - as the variations that show - in the facial features of the people, including skin tone/eye colour & etc..

You have two points:

1- Genetics
2- Facial/Craniometric

I have two questions:

1- Which Y-DNA haplogroups found among the Turks of Türkiye do you not consider to be of ancient Central Asian Turk origin?

2- Which cramiometric skull types were found among the ancient Sakha and Huns? Read my previous reply to user "Aeoli", because i have already answered this point 2. As for point 1, i am waiting for your reaction.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 15 Haz 2015, 00:41

J.A.W. yazdı:& I am still awaiting your response to the fact of the well known
preference of wealthy & powerful Ottoman Turkish men for attractive
European wives, such as for example, Suleiman & Roxelana..

Off topic, this has nothing to do with anything. Y-Chromosome is Father side, has nothing to do with the marrying with foreign women. You still did not answer my question, it is really a very simple question: "Which Y-DNA haplogroups found among the Turks of Türkiye do you not consider to be of ancient Central Asian Turk origin?"
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 15 Haz 2015, 01:14

J.A.W. yazdı:Irrelevant..

For true DNA analysis, all genetic inputs must be considered..

What % of Neanderthal genome - is present in you?

No, science is science. You can not bend science for your bad intended goals. Y-Chromosome is father side, MT-DNA is mother side, it is that easy. Why are you so afraid to answer my question, why wont you answer?

And also:

There is MODERN DNA SAMPLES, and there is ANCIENT DNA SAMPLES. ANCIENT DNA SAMPLES is performed on the skeletal remains of ancient persons in graves. Archaeology is also a science mechanism, with Archaeology you can determine to which Historical(also a scientific mechanism) group the ancient grave belongs to. And with the Anthropological scientific mechanism, you can determine to which of the three(1: West Eurasian, 2: East Eurasian, 3: African) craniometric skull/facial type a person belongs to. In the scientific papers you see that the geneticians always combine these three root anthropological types with Y-DNA haplogroups. Each anthropological type is equal to more than one Y-DNA haplogroup.

To summarize, there are 4 scientific branches to be used to determine an ethnical origin:

-History + Linguistics
-Anthropology
-Genetics
-Archaeology

You need to compare the Y-DNA haplogroup results of the ancient dna samples with the modern dna samples, and then make an analysis using the other scientific branches. This is how scientific research is performed.

I still request an answer to my original question: "Which Y-DNA haplogroups found among the Turks of Türkiye do you not consider to be of ancient Central Asian Turk origin?"
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 16 Haz 2015, 20:16

https://tr.instela.com/turkiye-de-turk- ... gi--484126

numelemeu yazdı:dna bazında incelendiğinde tabiki mongoloid milletlerle çok alakamız yoktur. anadolunun türkleştirilmesi sırasında anadolu halkları asimile edilmiştir. o yıllarda bütün krallıkların yada diğer yönetimlerin yaptığı sıradan birşeydi. bugünle o zamanları karşılaştırmak kendimizle çelişmemizi sağlar sadece.

demek istediğim macaristanda da aynı durum vardır. atilla zamanında gelen insanların genleri yokolmuş durumda zaten şuanda. ama kültürünü bugünde de yaşıyorlar. kasmayın bu kadar türk yok falan diye.

hayır, Attila döneminde Hun'ların temelini teşkil eden boyların antik dna'ları, yani tarihi mezarlarında yapılan genetik çalışmalarda çıkan sonuçlar günümüz Türkiye Türkleri'nin çoğunluğunu teşkil eden genetik yapısı ile aynısıdır. Attila atamız döneminde Hun'ların, yani Türk'lerin temelini teşkil eden boylar, Ogurlar, Ağaçeri'ler, Sarı Ogurlar, vs... Ve sonrasında Gök Türk döneminde bu temel boyların torunları olan boylar Hazarlar, Bulgarlar, Oğuzlar, Peçenekler, Kumanlar, vs... Bütün bunların genetik yapısı Batı Avrasya antropolojik grubundanlar. Aynı genetik yapı günümüz Türkiye Türklerinde de aynısıdır, yani günümüz Türkiye Türklerinin GENETİK YAPISI, Tarihi Türk'lerle tamamı ile AYNIDIR. Ayrıntılı bilgi edinmek için sayfamızdaki konu başlıkları okumanızı tavsiye ediyorum. viewforum.php?f=229
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 16 Haz 2015, 22:00

asara76 yazdı:tarih merakı olmayan insanların eksantrik görünmek için söyledikleri bir ifadedir. bu düşünceyi fişekleyen sabah akşam neredeyse beş vakit, biz orta asya'dan geldik diyenlerdir. 1000 senedir bu topraklardayız, yeni araştırmalar daha öncede gelinmiş olabileceğini gösteriyor. burada düşünsel yanlış şu; germenler, franklar, gotlar, vizigotlar v.s. kavimler de orta asya'dan göç etmiştir, siz hiç bir alman'ın, ingiliz'in, fransız'ın, ispanyol'un takılmış plak gibi, biz orta asya'dan geldik dediğini duydunuz mu? hepsi de şu an yaşadıkları topraklara sahip çıkmış ve onun üzerine bir şeyler inşa etme çabası içinde. ama gelgelelim bizimkiler, sanki anadolu'da misafirmişiz, bir gün çekip gidebiliriz, buraların asıl sahipleri başkasıymış tonlamasında fikirler beyan ederek sürekli olarak bir orta asyacılık sevdası içindeler. tabi düşünsel iklim bu olunca, birileri de çıkıyor türkiye'de türk yok ki zaten diyor. fransa'da fransız olmaması gerçeği, almanya'da alman olmaması gerçeği diye bir tartışma açılabiliyor mu? gülerler zaten, hem de götleriyle. önemli olan bizimde bu iddiada bulunan insanların bunu ortaya atarken birilerinin onlara götüyle gülebileceği algısını yerleştirmek ama bu da yaşadığımız topraklara sahip çıkarak olur.

yaşadığımız toprakların en eski yerlisi olan Göbeklitepe kültürü ve Sümerliler zaten Ön Türk kökenlidirler, ve Ön Türkler Avrupa ve Orta Asya arasında tüm Avrasya Bölgelerinde binlerce yıldır göçler gerçekleştiren Türklerdir.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12269

Göbekli Tepe, Sümerliler ile AYNI İNSANLAR ve Orta Asya'dan(Kırgızistan dahil) Anadolu'ya göçeden Proto Türkler'in Temsilcileridir

SO, THE PROTO TURKS FROM CENTRAL ASIA MIGRATED BETWEEN 13.000 - 11.000 BCE FROM AROUND THE ANCIENT KYRGYZSTAN REGION IN CENTRAL ASIA TO THE ANATOLIAN REGIONS IN TÜRKİYE AND OTHER MEZOPOTAMİAN REGİONS. THE GÖBEKLİ TEPE PEOPLE ARE JUST LIKE THE SUMERIANS PROTO TURKS. SINCE THE SUMERIANS SPOKE A PROTO TURK LANGUAGE, IT MEANS THAT THE NATIVES OF ANATOLIA WERE THE PROTO TURKS. ALL CULTURES BETWEEN THE PERIOD OF GÖBEKLİ TEPE AND THE SUMERIANS ARE OF PROTO TURK ORIGIN.

Göbekli Tepe, is an archaeological site at the top of a mountain ridge in the Southeastern Anatolia Region of Turkey, approximately 12 km (7 mi) northeast of the city of Şanlıurfa. The tell has a height of 15 m (49 ft) and is about 300 m (984 ft) in diameter. It is approximately 760 m (2,493 ft) above sea level. It has been excavated by a German archaeological team that was under the direction of Klaus Schmidt from 1996 until his death in 2014.

Schmidt engaged in some speculation regarding the belief systems of the groups that created Göbekli Tepe, based on comparisons with other shrines and settlements. He assumed shamanic practices and suggested that the T-shaped pillars represent human forms, perhaps ancestors, whereas he saw a fully articulated belief in gods only developing later in Mesopotamia, associated with extensive temples and palaces. This corresponds well with an ancient Sumerian belief that agriculture, animal husbandry, and weaving were brought to mankind from the sacred mountain Ekur, which was inhabited by Annuna deities, very ancient gods without individual names. Schmidt identified this story as a primeval oriental myth that preserves a partial memory of the emerging Neolithic. It is also apparent that the animal and other images give no indication of organized violence, i.e. there are no depictions of hunting raids or wounded animals, and the pillar carvings ignore game on which the society mainly subsisted, like deer, mainly in favor of formidable creatures like lions, snakes, spiders, and scorpions.

The imposing stratigraphy of Göbekli Tepe attests to many centuries of activity, beginning at least as early as the epipaleolithic period. Structures identified with the succeeding period, Pre-Pottery Neolithic A (PPNA), have been dated to the 10th millennium BCE.
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 16 Haz 2015, 22:54

tabuyoksunu yazdı:bu konuda yapılan bir araştırma vardı yıllar önce okumuştum epey de sağlam bir istatistiki araştırmaydı. türkiyede genetik olarak türk olan ikiyüz bin kadar kişi yaşıyormuş, bunlar da toros ve aydının bazı köylerinde yaşayan yörükler, afgan ve türki cumhuriyetlerden gelen türklermiş.. bulursam editlerim.

Araştırmadan, zaman ayırmadan, Spencer Wells gibi kötü niyetli yabancı istihbarat elemanlarının Türk düşmanı projelerinin bilimsel olmayan planlanmış açıklamalarına inanmak ve mantığımızı kullanmadan tespit yapmak ve bir konuya inanmak insanlarımızın yaptığı en büyük hatadır.

Biz TurkToresi.com olarak sitemizde çok önemli tespitlerin içinde bulunduğu araştırma ve analizleri yaparak Türkiye Türk'lerinin 100% olarak Türk Kökenli olduğunu kanıtladık.

Şiddetle bu sayfalara bakıp okumanızı tavsiye ediyorum:

viewforum.php?f=229
viewforum.php?f=79
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

ÖncekiSonraki

Dön Ön Türk Tarihi Bölümü

Kimler çevrimiçi