Türk Siyaseti ve Türkiye Siyasi Tarihi - Video Projesi - Türk ve İslam Tarihi - Türk Dna'sı

Fransız İhtilalinin Dehşet Hesapları İçinde

Birinci Dünya Savaşının galibi İngiltere'dir. İngiliz devletini yöneten unsur kraliyet hanedanlığıdır. Bilindiği gibi İngilizler, Almanlar, Hollandalılar ve Fransızlar gibi Cermen milletinin bir mensubudurlar.
Birinci Dünya Savaşından sonra Dünyayı yöneten unsurun Birinci Dünya Savaşının galibi ve baş aktörü olan ülkenin olduğunu anlamamız gerekir.
İşte bu İngiltere devleti, kendisinin bir uzantısı olan Amerikan devleti ve Almanya devletindeki bazı aile şirketlerini, şeytani tarikatları ve hükümet nezdindeki önemli kişileri kullanarak(ve ayrıca onları büyütüp, ünlü yapıp, sahneye çıkartıp ve sonrasındada besleyip), Devlet+Mafya-Tarikat-Gladyo sistemini İkinci Dünya Savaşı öncesinde ve sırasında kurmaya çalışmak istemiştir ve başarılı olmuştur.
Nasıl başarılı olmuştur ve bu Devlet+Mafya-Tarikat-Gladyo sisteminin içinde kimler var?
Devlet: İngiltere-Amerika.
Devleti Yöneten Hanedan(İngiliz/Cermen Milletine Hizmet Ediyor): Windsor(İngiliz Cermen Kökenli) ve Rothschild(Hazar Türk Kökenli) sülalelerinin karışımı
Mafya: Rockefeller-Rothschild-JP Morgan gibi sülale şirketleri
Tarikat: İlluminati, Mason, Bilderberg gibi şeytani tarikatlar
Gladyo: İngilizlerin kontrolünde olan Faşist İktidarlar: İngiliz Ajanı Kukla Hitler ve Kukla Nazi Devleti/Hükümeti, ve İngiliz Ajanı Kukla Stalin ve Lenin'in Sovyetler Birliği'nin Yıkımını Amaçlayan Yeni Sovyet Devleti/Hükümeti.
Bu konu hakkında ayrıntılı bilgileri bu forumdaki başlıklarda bulabilirsiniz.

Fransız İhtilalinin Dehşet Hesapları İçinde

Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 04 May 2011, 18:53

INSIDE ACCOUNTS OF THE HORRORS OF THE FRENCH REVOLUTION

All those who had done the work of the secret societies and their henchmen trying to seize France were later executed, some horribly, and with the utmost cruelty, including Danton and Robespierre, one imagines, to silence them lest they were ever tempted to reveal whom the persons behind the revolution were. Murder, then as now, was the favorite weapon employed against those who sought to thwart the will of the "300."

Lord Acton, writing in his Essay on the French Revolution made this observation:

The appalling thing is not the tumult but the design. Through all the fire and smoke we perceive the evidence of a calculating organization. The managers remain studiously concealed and masked, but there is no doubt about their presence from the first.

We shall come to the Russian-Japanese conflict in 1904, and who set it up, financed it and what their reasons were, but for now, in passing, we shall quote what the Editor of the New York Evening Post said on December 9, 1924:

Somewhere behind the fog-bank of propaganda, sinister unseen hands are seeking to destroy the peaceful relations between Russia and Japan. Japan does not want war. Certainly America does not want war. Why then, this perennial clamor that Japan is an enemy to be watched, distrusted, armed against, and finally fought?

Of all of the historical figures in the past three centuries, none is better known than Napoleon. Yet not much is ever said about how he rose from obscurity to fame.

Like most of those "adopted" by the Rothschilds, Napoleon was dirt poor when Talleyrand introduced him to the Rothschilds. He did not have the money to pay the laundry shop bill, and had only one shirt. His uniform had been supplied by Josephine Beauharnais, whom he later married after Count Paul de Barras had cast her off as his mistress.

In 1786 Napoleon was a sub-lieutenant, a poor very junior officer without any money, going from door-to-door seeking employment to supplement his pay. It was a time when the people of Europe had grown tired of "Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity." Amschel was disappointed that Weishaupt had made little progress against the Church, particularly, the Catholic Church, and was seeking "new talent." The fire and ardor of the Corsican impressed Amschel enough to set him up with sufficient money to live decently.

H. Fischer, in an article seen in the British Museum wrote:

"In 1790 Napoleon succeeded by means, even then judged to be unscrupulous in securing his election as second in command of a whole battalion. "

How did he do it? Charles MacFarlane, in his work The Life of Napoleon (it used to be in the British Museum where I read it) threw some light on this "astonishing climb to power:"

Augustine Robespierre, the younger brother of the terrible Dictator, had become acquainted with Bonaparte at the taking of Toulon in 1798. The fact is indisputable that he contracted an intimacy, having all the appearances of warm friendship with Augustine, who was to be fully as pitiless as his elder brother.

According to the autobiography of Wolf Tone (Barry 1893) Robespierre was an Illuminist.
A nominal Christian, Napoleon soon sensed the hatred for Christianity that burned in the breast of Amschel, and so he resorted to simulation to please his new money supplier. He turned against the Catholic Church. The humiliation of the Pope was a very pleasing prospect to Amschel, and money began to flow into Napoleon's pockets in ever-increasing amounts.

Thus is his "stunning rise to power," his "astonishing successes" explained! As we say in modern parlance, the writers and biographers of Napoleon failed to follow the money trail.

The failure of Weishaupt to destroy the Catholic Church, the purpose for which he was "constructed" by Amschel was galling, but when Napoleon was brought to his attention, the whole work was shifted to him. The way it was to be accomplished was planned in the Mason lodges in Paris frequented by Talleyrand and in Frankfurt by Amschel.

It was Talleyrand who told Napoleon:

War is the only way you can destroy the Church. This was acknowledged by H.G. Wells who called the Corsican genius "a wrecker, (of the revolution) hard, competent, capable, possessing initiative," but he failed to mention his financial backer, without whose masses of money, these traits of character would not have availed him much.

Like Kerensky, Trotsky, Disraeli, Lloyd George and Bismarck, Amschel took over Napoleon when he was of no importance, and made of him, the most important man in Europe. Although H.G. Wells complained that he did not continue the revolution, this was not the point. When Amschel had Napoleon appointed the First Consul for life by a large margin of votes, the stage was set to ring up the curtain on Europe.

As long as he carried out the mission set for him by Amschel, the destruction of the Christian Monarchies and of the Catholic Church, Napoleon bore a charmed life, going from one success to another.

A good book I found in the British Museum was by Sidney Dark in which he wrote, How Great Was Napoleon:

Napoleon, born without any advantage of wealth or high descent, made himself master of the world before he was 35 and finished his career of unparalleled romantic impossibility when he was 46.

This completely overlooks the powers behind Napoleon, Amschel and his millions and the planners inside the Mason lodges of Paris and Frankfurt. On March 9, 1796, Napoleon married Josephina de Beauharnais, a Creole woman with insatiable sexual appetites who had once paid for his uniform. The marriage was arranged by the Rothschilds through Count Paul de Barras who also appointed Napoleon Commander in Chief of the Army in Italy.

Josephina was the mistress of de Barras, but tiring of her, he sought to end the relationship, and to avoid her oath to take revenge on him, Count de Barras arranged for her to marry Napoleon, hardly the "romantic" spin put on the occasion by practically every writer on the life and times of Napoleon.
Josephine helped de Barras by giving him confidential details imparted to her by her husband, which of course went straight to the Rothschilds. Napoleon's coronation in 1804 was treated with indifference by Amschel, but he became alarmed when the Pope was invited. The Rothschilds were dismayed and angry when Napoleon

divorced Josephine and married the Arch-Duchess Maria Louisa in 1810. The Rothschild's recognized that henceforth there would be less and less chance to destroy kingdoms and smash the Catholic Church.

From 1810 the die was cast against Napoleon and James Rothschild was seconded to the task of ruining their former hero. The full story of the gradual disillusionment of Napoleon, his awakening to the knowledge that he was not fighting for France, but rather for an alien power to further its grip on the nation as a necessary follow-on to the revolution, the role of the Illuminati and the Masons in his career, made him more and more angry. The awakening was slow to come, and painful, but once his mind was opened to the truth, Napoleon began to rebel against his controllers. In his work, History of Napoleon, G. Bussey says that Napoleon changed, lost his fierce desire for war and declared; Thank God I am at peace with the world.

The Rothschilds now had no further use for their former tool. They financed and set up a front called A League Against Napoleon. The mentors whom Napoleon had begun to neglect were now turned against him. Karl Rothschild hastened to despoil relations between the Pope and Napoleon, and without the knowledge of Napoleon, ordered the arrest of the Holy Father carried out by General Radet. The Pope reacted with an Excommunication Bill against the Emperor.
Napoleon had been trying to win over the Pope. He felt the ground quaking beneath his feet as events, one after another, went against him. An attempt to assassinate him by Illuminati agent Stapps was foiled by the vigilance of General Rapp.

The Russian campaign was plagued by supply problems and lack of food. Napoleon did not understand that it was deliberate sabotage of his army. He was forced to order a retreat from Moscow, during which thousands of soldiers dying from wounds and the cold were mercilessly shot to death by Rothschild's agents coming up in the rear.

The loss of Christian lives was horrendous. With the failure to win over the Pope, Napoleon became seriously concerned as his confidence ebbed away.

He noted this:

The Pope could have been won over as additional means of binding together the federated parts of the Empire. I should have had my religious as well as my legislative sessions. My councils would have constituted the representatives of Christianity, and the successor of St. Peter would have been the President.

Too late, as Karl Rothschild had already seen to it that such a plan would not succeed. No historian can tell why Napoleon attacked Russia in 1812. Theories abound but none of substance.

Alexander I said of the attack:

"Napoleon waged war on me in the most odious fashion and has deceived me in the most treacherous manner."

For his part, Napoleon told General Gourgaud:

/ did not want to make war on Russia. Bassano and Champagny [Ministers of Foreign Affairs] persuaded me that the note of Russia was meant as a declaration of war. I really thought that Russia wanted war. What were the real motives of the campaign in Russia? I do not know, possibly the Emperor himself did not know more than I did.

The Rothschilds ruined Napoleon at the Battle of Waterloo. He was betrayed by Marshal Soult, a man he had befriended, but who was in the pay of the Rothschilds. Napoleon made Soult the Duke of Dalmatia with a salary of millions of francs and appointed him Marshal of the Army. At Waterloo, Soult failed to take and hold Gemappe, an important village to anchor the flank of Napoleon's army.

Worse yet, Marshal Grouchy who was supposed to provide reinforcements arrived 24 hours too late, even though he heard the guns and knew that the battle had been joined.

Of Soult, Napoleon complained bitterly:

Soult, my second in command at Waterloo, did not aid me as much as he might have done. . . His staff, in spite of my orders, was not organized. Soult was very easily discouraged. . . Soult was worth nothing. Why during the battle did he not keep order at Gemappe?

Worse yet, on the morning of the battle, an enemy inside the Corsican's personal staff put a substance in his breakfast that caused him to suffer a terrible migraine. Such is the power of the Rothschilds and the falsification of history; but for the treachery and treason committed against him, Napoleon would have soundly defeated Blucher and Wellington. Soult served his masters well; they gave him some of the highest offices in France. That he was the father of Bismarck has often been suggested, but never proved.

At one time Bismarck's mother was Soult's mistress, as confirmed by Bismarck:

Not my talents or capacities made me great, but the fact that my mother was the mistress of Soult, [one of the 300] who all helped me.

Bismarck was "made" by the Rothschilds through the Menkens. His father, William, had married a Louise Menken, whom Count Cherep-Spiridovich said was a Jewess. Marshall Soult, who betrayed Napoleon at Waterloo, was a member of the Committee of 300, who occupied the top posts in France until his death.
Soult was often in attendance of William Bismarck country residence and was widely believed to be the father of younger Bismarck. It was this "hold" over Bismarck mother that kept young Bismarck under the control of James Rothschild. In 1833, Bismarck was up against tough times and in danger of losing his property. Through Disraeli, James Rothschild befriended the young Bismarck and sought to create his as a "conservative" future leader of Europe. Oscar Arnim, a member of the Reichstag married Bismarck's sister, Malian.

Following the marriage Bismarck was totally under the direction of Lionel Rothschild.

That Bismarck knew it was clear from a statement made by Walter Rathenau in 1871:

To those who insisted upon treating Bismarck as a great political genius, a man of fate, marked, like Napoleon with the seal of a tragic predestination, Bismarck would repeat, that he did not believe in great providential men; that according to his belief, political celebrities owed their reputations, if not to chance, at least to circumstances which they themselves could not have foreseen.

Kaynakça
Kitap: The Rothschild Dynasty
Yazar: John Coleman
Kullanıcı avatarı
TurkmenCopur
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı

Mesajlar: 13983
Kayıt: 29 Eki 2010, 17:26

Dön İngiltere ve Amerika Birliği Faaliyetleri: 2. Dünya Savaşı ve Türk Soyumuzun Baş Düşmanı olan Cermen Menfaat Merkezi'nin Kuruluşu

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir