Türk Siyaseti ve Türkiye Siyasi Tarihi - Video Projesi - Türk ve İslam Tarihi - Türk Dna'sı


Birinci Dünya Savaşının galibi İngiltere'dir. İngiliz devletini yöneten unsur kraliyet hanedanlığıdır. Bilindiği gibi İngilizler, Almanlar, Hollandalılar ve Fransızlar gibi Cermen milletinin bir mensubudurlar.
Birinci Dünya Savaşından sonra Dünyayı yöneten unsurun Birinci Dünya Savaşının galibi ve baş aktörü olan ülkenin olduğunu anlamamız gerekir.
İşte bu İngiltere devleti, kendisinin bir uzantısı olan Amerikan devleti ve Almanya devletindeki bazı aile şirketlerini, şeytani tarikatları ve hükümet nezdindeki önemli kişileri kullanarak(ve ayrıca onları büyütüp, ünlü yapıp, sahneye çıkartıp ve sonrasındada besleyip), Devlet+Mafya-Tarikat-Gladyo sistemini İkinci Dünya Savaşı öncesinde ve sırasında kurmaya çalışmak istemiştir ve başarılı olmuştur.
Nasıl başarılı olmuştur ve bu Devlet+Mafya-Tarikat-Gladyo sisteminin içinde kimler var?
Devlet: İngiltere-Amerika.
Devleti Yöneten Hanedan(İngiliz/Cermen Milletine Hizmet Ediyor): Windsor(İngiliz Cermen Kökenli) ve Rothschild(Hazar Türk Kökenli) sülalelerinin karışımı
Mafya: Rockefeller-Rothschild-JP Morgan gibi sülale şirketleri
Tarikat: İlluminati, Mason, Bilderberg gibi şeytani tarikatlar
Gladyo: İngilizlerin kontrolünde olan Faşist İktidarlar: İngiliz Ajanı Kukla Hitler ve Kukla Nazi Devleti/Hükümeti, ve İngiliz Ajanı Kukla Stalin ve Lenin'in Sovyetler Birliği'nin Yıkımını Amaçlayan Yeni Sovyet Devleti/Hükümeti.
Bu konu hakkında ayrıntılı bilgileri bu forumdaki başlıklarda bulabilirsiniz.


Mesajgönderen TurkmenCopur » 04 May 2011, 14:55


CONSIDERING THE VAST ECONOMIC RESOURCES AT THEIR Disposal—especially if they held dark secrets concerning advanced technology such as tactical nukes, flying saucers, or a device for manipulating energy—it is now certain that the surviving Nazi leadership wielded enough power to misdirect investigations and silence foreign governments and news organizations.

There remain long-standing controversies over the proclaimed deaths of prominent Nazis, including Martin Bormann; the notorious SS Dr. Josef Mengele, the "Angel of Extermination" at Auschwitz; and Gestapo chief, SS Gruppenfuehrer Heinrich "Gestapo" Mueller. According to various unsubstantiated reports, Mengele suffered a stroke while swimming, and drowned in Brazil in 1979 after hiding there, as well as in Argentina and Paraguay, for decades. Another ranking SS official, Obersturmbann-fuehrer Adolf Eichmann escaped to Argentina but was abducted to israel in 1960, where he was convicted of war crimes and executed. Toward the end of the war, Mueller distanced himself from his boss Himmler and moved closer to Bormann. After he slipped away from Hitler's bunker in the last days of the Reich, Mueller's family declared him dead and erected a tombstone in a Berlin cemetery, with the inscription OUR DEAR DADDY. However, in 1963, a court-ordered exhumation revealed that the grave contained three skeletons, none of which matched Mueller's height or bone structure.
But the biggest fish to get away was Reichsleiter Bormann, the ultimate power behind the Nazi super-science projects and the architect of Operation Eagle Flight. In 1972, Munich bishop Johannes Neuhausler made public a postwar church document stating that Bormann had escaped Berlin during the final days and gone to Spain by airplane. The next year, after journalist Paul Manning published an article in the New York Times detailing Bormann's escape from justice, West German officials held a news conference proclaiming that Berlin workmen had unearthed two skeletons near the ruins of the Lehrter railroad station and that one of the skeletons had been identified as Bormann. He died in 1945 trying to escape Berlin, they stated.

However, the entire case for the Berlin death of Bormann rested on dental records prepared from memory by a dentist who had been a loyal Nazi for many years, and the sole statement of a dental technician who had been imprisoned in Russia due to his proclaimed knowledge of Bormann's dental work. Adding to suspicions that Bormann's death announcement was most convenient for anyone wishing to cover Bormann's tracks was the fact that Willy Brandt's government canceled all rewards and warrants for Bormann and instructed West German embassies and consulates to ignore any future sightings of the Reichsleiter.
These suspicions were compounded by statements from several persons who told Paul Manning that the body found near the railroad station was placed there in 1945 by SS troops commanded by "Gestapo" Mueller, who was known to have used decoy bodies on other occasions.

Bormann's death notice did not convince the late Simon Wiesenthal of the Documentation Center in Vienna, who said, "Some doubts must remain whether the bones found in Berlin are really those of Bormann." One of Bormann's relatives had no doubts. In 1947, Walter Buch, the father of Bormann's wife, Gerda, declared on his deathbed, "That damn Martin made it safely out of Germany."

According to Manning, Bormann was escorted from dying Berlin by selected SS men who passed him along a series of "safe houses" to Munich, where he hid out with his brother, Albert. In early 1946, Bormann was escorted on foot over the Alps to the northern Italian seaport of Genoa. There Bormann was housed in a Franciscan monastery. All this was arranged by "Gestapo" Mueller.

In mid-1946, a steamer ship carried Bormann, provided with false identification papers, to Spain, where he entered the Dominican monastery of San Domingos in the province of Galicia, once the home of Spanish dictator Francisco Franco, a supposed neutral who covertly supported Hitler. Manning noted that in 1969, when Bormann became aware that Israeli agents were sniffing along his escape route, there was a fire in San Domingos. Curiously, the fire started on the very shelves where the mon-astery kept its book of visitors, which contained Bormann's name. This incriminating record suspiciously was destroyed.

In the winter of 1947, a large freighter carrying Bormann and several SS officers anchored in the harbor of Buenos Aires, where an organized network of supporters awaited them.

Even before the shooting war ended, lesser-known SS members and hardcore Nazis were fanning out across the world through covert distribution systems. The means was a loosely knit collection of escape routes from Europe, called "ratlines." Chief among these ratlines were the Kameradenwerk and the ODESSA, the Organization der ehemaligen SS-Angehorigen, or the organization of former SS members. ODESSA was created by Bormann and Mueller, but later administered by Otto Skorzeny, who had escaped war crimes convictions.

Documentation of these ratlines is so incomplete and fragmentary that some historians, taking their cue from the corporate world, have denied that ODESSA existed outside the fevered dreams of fanatical SS men. Ladislas Farago, author of popular histories as well as an acclaimed biography of General George Patton, also wrote that he had proof of Bor-mann's postwar survival. He acknowledged ODESSA's existence but wrote it was "actually little more than a shadowy consortium of a handful of freelancers and never amounted to much in the Nazi underground."

But then, in 1976, Louis L. Snyder, professor of history at the City College and the City University of New York, produced the mammoth Encyclopedia of the Third Reich. Snyder described ODESSA as a "vast clandestine Nazi travel organization" to aid the escape of SS members and top Nazis. He noted that the main terminal point for ODESSA was Buenos Aires.

According to Farago, the Kameradenwerk was the real focal point for escaping Nazis. It was founded by Luftwaffe colonel Hans Ulrich Rudel, an air ace who lost a leg flying 2,530 combat missions for Germany. After the war, Rudel almost alone put together one of the most far-reaching and best financed of the rescue groups—the Kameradenwerk. Rudel's group had help but, according to Farago, it did not come from the Bormann underground but from "the vast organization and the enormous resources of the one agency that, in the end, took care of more Nazis than all the others combined—the refugee bureau of the Vatican."
To understand the seemingly puzzling relationship between Hitler's Nazis and the Holy Roman Church, one must look back to a 1929 agreement signed between the Vatican and the government of fascist Italy. Under this concordat, known as the Lateran Treaty, the Italian government bought favor from the Church by paying almost a billion lire in gold as compensation for church property taken during the nineteenth-century Risorgimento, or reorganization, that helped create modern Italy. The Lateran Treaty also established Vatican City in Rome as a sovereign state, as well as making Roman Catholicism the only state religion in Italy.

On July 20, 1933, a similar concordat was reached between Pope Pius XI and Nazi Germany. Treaty negotiations were handled by Cardinal Eugenio Pacelli, who signed on behalf of the pope and later became Pope Pius XII. This concordat, still in effect today, was signed by Franz von Papen on behalf of German president Paul von Hinderburg. Von Papen was tried at Nuremberg but released despite being denounced as a primary mover in Hitler's aggression in Europe.

According to the 1933 concordat, there was to be no interference by the Church in political affairs. It also required all bishops to take a loyalty oath to the state and required all priests to be German citizens and subordinate to government officials. Prior to the concordat's ratification, the Nazi government also reached similar agreements with the major Protestant churches. Hitler, who at a young age trained at a Catholic monastery school and strived to reach ccommodations with the German churches, once proclaimed, "I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

Rumors have circulated for years that a secret codicil of the concordat involved papal leniency toward National Socialism in exchange for Catholicism being proclaimed the state religion of Europe after an appropriate period of time of total Nazi control. Regardless, it mattered little, as Hitler quickly took steps against all churches, including the Catholics. His sterilization laws, attempts to dissolve the Catholic Youth League, and arrests of priest, nuns, and lay leaders all angered the Catholic community. In March 1937, Pope Pius XI issued an encyclical letter titled "Mit Brennender Sorge," or "With Burning Sorrow." In the letter, the pope accused the Nazis of both violating and evading the concordat and even foresaw "threatening storm clouds" of war and extermination. A year later, Pius XI addressed the Nazi persecution of the Jews by proclaiming worldwide, "Mark well that in the Catholic Mass, Abraham is our patriarch and forefather. Anti-Semitism is incompatible with the lofty thought which that fact expresses. . . . I say to you it is impossible for a Christian to take part in anti-Semitism. It is inadmissible. Through Christ and in Christ we are the spiritual progeny of Abraham. Spiritually, we are all Semites."

But if Pius XI's turn against National Socialism was legitimate, it unfortunately was short-lived. On February 10, 1939, the day before Pius XI was scheduled to deliver yet another scathing public attack on fascism and anti-Semitism, he died, reportedly of a massive heart attack. Copies of his planned antifascist speech have never been found. Vatican officials have stated they may have been misfiled. Rumors implicated Dr. Francesco Saverio Petacci in the pope's sudden death. Petacci, one of the Vatican physicians at the time, was the father of Clara Petacci, the longtime mistress of Fascist leader Benito Mussolini. The whispers were that Petacci gave the pope an injection that caused his fatal attack. Strong support for this rumor came some years later, when the same allegation was found in the personal diary of French cardinal and former French Army intelligence agent Eugene Tisserant.

Pope Pius XII, born Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli, was certainly less antagonistic toward fascism and, in fact, had been an honored guest at the society wedding of Clara Petacci and Italian Air Force Lieutenant Riccardo Federici in 1934. The marriage did not last long, and Clara was soon visiting Mussolini at night via a secret staircase in the Palazzo Venezia.

Catholic historian and journalist John Cornwell, in 1999, stunned the Catholic world with his book Hitler's Pope. A former seminary student, Cornwell explained that he originally intended to defend the actions of Pope Pius XII but as his research in Vatican archives progressed, his attitude changed. "By the middle of 1997, nearing the end of my research, I found myself in a state I can only describe as moral shock. The material I had gathered, taking the more extensive view of Pacelli's life, amounted not to an exoneration but to a wider indictment," Cornwell wrote. The author eventually saw that this pope's actions—or inaction—actually aided in Hitler's rise to power and the ensuing Holocaust.

Needless to say, Cornwell's perception was immediately and savagely attacked as inaccurate reporting and misinterpretation. In the December 9, 2004, edition of The Economist, Cornwell waffled, writing, "I would now argue, in light of the debates and evidence following Hitler's Pope, that Pius XII had so little scope of action that it is impossible to judge the motives for his silence during the war, while Rome was under the heel of Mussolini and later occupied by Germany."
Regardless of motives, it is historical fact that many top Nazis and SS men escaped Europe with passports issued by Catholic officials. Luftwaffe ace Rudel admitted as much in 1970, stating, "In Rome itself, the transit point of the escape routes, a vast amount was done. With its own immense resources, the Church helped many of us to go overseas."

One of those helpful clerics was Bishop Alois Hudal, who voiced opinions comparable to those of Hitler's Viennese friend Jorg Lanz von Lie-benfels, publisher of Ostara, a magazine with occult and erotic themes. A Cistercian monk who founded the anti-Semitic secret Order of the New Templars, von Liebenfels and his mentor Guido von List sought to revive the medieval brotherhood of Teutonic Knights, those heroes of Hitler's youth, who had used the swastika as an emblem. While von Liebenfels headed his Order of the New Templars, Bishop Hudal was named procurator general of the Catholic Order of German Knights. On May 1, 1933, in a Nazi-sanctioned celebration of the pagan Walpurgis holiday, Hudal made a particularly impassioned speech in Rome before assembled Church and Nazi leaders as well as the expatriate German community. "German unity is my strength, my strength is German might," he told the crowd.

It was, in fact, a Franciscan friar serving under Bishop Hudal who helped arrange a Red Cross passport and visa to Argentina in 1950 for Obersturmbannfuehrer Adolf Eichmann, the exterminator of Jews who had managed to slip away from American captors at the end of the war. Bishop Hudal, in his later memoirs, thanked God he was able to help so many escape with false identity papers.

Many of these "false identity papers" were documents issued by the Commissione Pontificia d'Assistenza, or the Vatican Refugee Organization. While not full passports themselves, these Vatican identity papers were used to obtain a Displaced Person passport from the International Red Cross, which, in turn, was used to gain a visa. Supposedly, the Red Cross checked the backgrounds of applicants, but usually it was sufficient to have the word of a priest or a bishop. This method of aiding escaping Nazis—the one favored by Bishop Hudal—came to be known as the "Vatican ratlines."

For example, Ante Pavelic, the wartime pro-Nazi fascist dictator of Croatia, who was given a private audience with Pope Pius XII shortly after taking power in 1941, escaped to South America after the war with a Red Cross passport gained through a Vatican document.

ONE OF THE countries in which the Auslandsorganisation worked with particular success was Argentina. "There it has been able to operate without any disguise or front. All of the more than 200,000 Argentine Nazis are members, not of an Argentine suborganization of the Nazi Party, but of the German Party itself, and hold membership cards signed by Robert Ley, leader of the German Workers' Front—which means, quite obviously, that Berlin considered, and still considers, Argentina not so much an independent foreign country as a German Gau [district]," noted Curt Reiss.

Although many Nazis found safe havens in Brazil, Paraguay, Chile, and Uruguay, no South American nation was more accommodating than the Argentina of Dictator Juan Domingo Peron and his lovely second wife, Eva Maria Duarte de Peron, popularly known as Evita.

After participating in a successful military coup in 1943, Peron was voted in as president in 1946 by a majority of voters, who lauded his efforts to eliminate poverty and dignify workers. He was elected against the intense and overt opposition of the United States. Such opposition appeared justified, for soon after his election Peron began to nationalize and expropriate British and American businesses. As their influence in Argentina dwindled, that of the Germans grew.
Luftwaffe pilot Rudel, who created the Kameradenwerk ratline, became a trainer for Peron's air force and in the process brought with him about one hundred members of the wartime Luftwaffe staff. Likewise, many Nazi SS and Gestapo fugitives from justice served in the Argentine Army and police forces. Among them was Kurt Tank, who headed a large group of Nazi scientists. Tank, a fighter plane designer and former director of the Focke-Wulf aircraft factory, had slipped away from Germany in disguise and, armed with false identity papers provided by Peron himself, arrived in Buenos Aires with microfilm of aircraft designs hidden in his pants. Soon, about sixty of his old Nazi comrades had joined him, using the same system.

THE MAN MOST responsible for fostering pro-Nazi feelings in South America was General Wilhelm von Faupel. In 1900, Faupel went to China as a member of the German military legation. He later went to Moscow in the same capacity. In 1911, he joined the staff of the Argentine War College in Buenos Aires. Faupel returned to Argentina after serving Germany in World War I and obtained the job of military counselor to the inspector general of the Argentine Army. Von Faupel not only imparted military theories to the armies of Argentina, Brazil, and Peru, he also instilled in them the political theories of National Socialism. "Hating the [Weimar] republic passionately, he did not return to Germany until the Nazis were about to take power," wrote Curt Reiss. "But while he was away he had kept up excellent relations with industrialists such as Fritz Thyssen, Georg von Schnitzler, and Herr von Schroeder. After all, these gentlemen had elaborate interests in Latin America. And so had von Faupel. In fact, he boasted openly among German military and industrial men that he could conquer the whole of Latin America." Faupel most likely was speaking for many globalists who had significant holdings in South America and did not wish to relinquish them to leftists, communists, nationalists, or reformers.

Although he is widely seen as a dictator, many "Peronists" still view Juan Peron as a champion of the working man. Few realized at the time that he was stashing away an estimated $500 million in Swiss bank accounts. According to Manning, at least $100 million came from the Bor-mann organization. Peron reciprocated for this generosity by allowing many war criminals to immigrate, legally and illegally, to Argentina. He reportedly provided more than a thousand blank passports for escaping Nazis.

Peron was an admirer of Hitler. He had learned German at a young age so he could read Mein Kampf. His private secretary, Rudolfo Freude, also was chief of internal security. The Argentine dictator was greatly honored to shelter Deputy Fuehrer Bormann. After several low-key meetings with Bormann, Peron saw Bormann's flight capital program as a means of boosting the Argentine economy.

"Both realized that the capture of Bormann was a clear and ever-present danger," noted Paul Manning, "and so Peron instructed the chief of his secret police to give all possible cooperation to Heinrich Mueller in his task of protecting the party minister, a collaboration that continued for years."

Evita took on the role of liaison between her husband and Nazis seeking asylum. "Born in 1919 as an illegitimate child, she became a prostitute to survive and to get acting roles," wrote investigative reporter Georg Hodel. "As she climbed the social ladder lover by lover, she built up deep resentments toward the traditional elites. As a mistress to other army officers, she caught the eye of handsome military strongman Juan Peron. After a public love affair, they married in 1945."

In June 1947, Eva Peron embarked on a much-publicized "Rainbow Tour" of Europe, greeted royally by Spain's Franco and a private audience with Pope Pius XII. While in Spain, she reportedly met with Otto Skorzeny, who headed a ratline known as die Spinne or the Spider, and arranged the transfer of millions in Nazi loot to Argentina. She also traveled to Genoa, where she met with Argentine shipping fleet owner Alberto Dodero, who within a month was ferrying Nazis to South America. But the primary purpose of the trip appeared to be the meetings Evita held with bankers in Switzerland.

"According to records now emerging from Swiss archives and the investigations of Nazi hunters, an unpublicized side of Evita's world tour was coordinating the network for helping Nazis relocate in Argentina," wrote Hodel. "Though Evita's precise role on organizing the Nazi 'ratlines' remains a bit fuzzy, her European tour connected the dots of the key figures in the escape network. She also helped clear the way for more formal arrangements in the Swiss-Argentine-Nazi collaboration."

In 1955, Peron was ousted in a military coup and forced to flee to neighboring Paraguay and later to exile in Madrid, Spain. He left without the body of Eva, who had died from cancer in 1952, at age thirty-three. Her popularity was such that eight persons were trampled to death in the tumultuous crowds who flocked to see her embalmed body lying in state.

According to Manning, the relationship between Bormann and Peron "became somewhat frayed around the edges after Peron left for Panama and then exile in Spain in 1955, but [Gestapo] Mueller today [1981] still wields power with the Argentinian secret police in all matters concerning Germans and the [Nazis] in South America."

THE IMPACT OF transplanted Nazis continues to be felt in South America. "Those aging fascists accomplished much of what the ODESSA strategists had hoped," noted Georg Hodel, adding, "The Nazis in Argentina kept Hitler's torch burning, won new converts in the region's militaries and passed on the advanced science of torture and 'death squad' operations. Hundreds of left-wing Peronist students and unionists were among the victims of the neo-fascist Argentine junta that launched the Dirty War in 1976."

SS Hauptsturmfuehrer Klaus Barbie, the "butcher of Lyon," after working for the U.S. Army's Counterintelligence Corps following Germany's defeat, ensconced himself in Bolivia under the name Klaus Alt-mann. Using his contacts in the Kameradenwerk, he began running guns between Bolivia, Peru, and Chile. "The gun trade eventually led them into the drug trade," wrote Levenda.

On July 17, 1980, Barbie abetted right-wing officers in the army during a coup over the left-of-center Bolivian government. "Barbie's team hunted down and slaughtered government officials and labor leaders, while Argentine specialists flew in to demonstrate the latest torture techniques," wrote Hodel. With Barbie's aid, Bolivia was soon a primary and secure source of cocaine for the emerging Medellin drug cartel. Two years later, Barbie was captured and extradited to France, where he died in 1991 from cancer while serving a life sentence for crimes against humanity.

ODESSA also turned to gun-running as a means of financing its operations. In fact, it was never intended only as an escape route for Nazis, but, at Bormann's instructions, it was set up as a profitable business enterprise as well. The plentiful supply of surplus arms in Europe turned out to be an immediately profitable commodity.

In late 1945, U.S. military authorities became aware of a huge black market enterprise being operated out of Passau, a picturesque city located ninety miles northeast of Munich at the confluence of the Danube, Inn, and Ilz Rivers. It was a connecting point between Germany, Austria, and Czechoslovakia, and a collection center for Axis arms. It was here that the weapons from three complete armies—the Hungarian Fifth Army and the German Fifth and Twelfth Armies—were stockpiled in an American-run depot. Rifles, machine guns, and ammunition were gathered at Passau while millions of dollars worth of vehicles were cached at Mattinghoffen, Austria.

About $10 million worth of these war materials went missing, sold by black marketers, mainly ODESSA agents, German officials, and criminals, aided by a few Allied soldiers. In one of the greatest ironies of history, the bulk of this material was being shipped to Palestine for use both by Jews trying to create the state of Israel and by Arabs who violently opposed such an effort.

On January 5, 1946, U.S. military intelligence officers under the command of Colonel William Weaver of General Patton's G-2 staff were sent to Passau to make arrests. Instead, the agents were murdered and the house in which they were staying was burned.

One agent, Lieutenant William H. Spector, survived. Hospitalized with a kidney stone, Spector narrowly missed the massacre at Passau. Vowing to avenge his slain fellow officers, Spector was nonplussed to find that the entire affair was hushed up on orders of superior officers who declared it a "security issue." Spector did learn that one of the men involved with the stolen arms as well as the agents' deaths was a Romanian national named Robert Abramovici. Abramovici later changed his name to Robert Adam and started an arms company called Intermecco Socomex, which became closely associated with the CIA's arms company, Interarmco.

The arms deals in Palestine were handled by Joseph Beidas and Edu-ardo Baroudi and his brothers, who sold weapons to both Arabs and Jews. Baroudi later became a vice president of Intrabank, based in Beirut, Lebanon, a major conduit for black market funds.
Millionaires were made immediately after the war by both war surplus and black market arms deals. "

But none were to achieve the profitability of ODESSA, whose agents ranged throughout Europe and even behind the Iron Curtain," explained Manning, adding:

They bought and sold surplus American arms to Arab buyers seeking to strengthen the military capabilities of Egypt and other Middle Eastern Arab nations. Palestine was to be partitioned into a Jewish homeland, and they intended to destroy it at birth. But now, Jewish buyers, funded from America and elsewhere, entered the marketplace. They were barred from purchasing guns and American surplus P-51 Mustang fighter planes by President Truman, and their only recourse for survival was to trade on the European black market, which, unknown to them, was rapidly coming under the control of ODESSA agents. However, the Jewish agency's buyers might have purchased from the devil himself if it meant survival of the small, defenseless nation, just come into being on May 14, 1947.

Again, the behind-the-scenes maneuvering of wealthy globalists can be seen in the creation of modern Israel. This began in 1917, when 2nd Baron Rothschild, Lionel Walter Rothschild, received a letter from British foreign secretary Arthur Balfour replying to his query regarding Balfour's position on Palestine. Balfour expressed approval for the establishment of a home for Jews there. This letter later became known as the Balfour Declaration. In 1922, the League of Nations approved the Balfour mandate in Palestine, thus paving the way for the later creation of Israel. Lord Rothschild was an ardent Zionist, who had served as a member of the British Parliament. The Zionist movement, composed of both Jews and non-Jews, had been working toward the creation of Israel since the late 1800s. Lord Rothschild was the eldest son of Nathan Rothschild, who had controlled the Bank of England and funded the Cecil Rhodes diamond (and secret society) empire. Another Rothschild, Baron Edmond de Rothschild, who built the first pipeline from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean and founded the Israel General Bank, was called "the father of modern Israel."

It also appears that the Zionists employed blackmail to aid in the formation of Israel. Their most famous target was Nelson Rockefeller, who in 1940 was named to the intelligence position of coordinator of inter-American affairs by Secretary ofDefense Forrestal. In 1944, Rockefeller was selected to serve as assistant secretary of state for Latin American affairs. It was a post most suitable to Rocke feller, whose primary purpose, according to authors Loftus and Aarons, was "to monopolize Latin America's raw materials and exclude the Europeans." Due to the extensive business dealings between the German Nazis and American globalists, as detailed previously, Loftus and Aarons noted that during the war, the Germans in South America got anything they wanted, from refueling stations to espionage bases, while the British had to pay cash. "Behind Rockefeller's rhetoric of taking measures in Latin America for the national defense stood a naked grab for profits," they wrote. "Under the cloak of his official position, Rockefeller and his cronies would take over Britain's most valuable Latin American properties. If the British resisted, he would effectively block raw materials and food supplies desperately needed for Britain's fight against Hitler."

Soon, Rockefeller controlled much of South America and was able to bring that influence to the newly created United Nations. But when Rockefeller pushed through UN membership for pro-fascist Argentina over the objections of President Truman, he lost his government position. He returned to the world of business. According to Loftus and Aarons, his "partner in moneymaking just happened to be John Foster Dulles, a trustee of the Rockefeller Foundation and a fellow conspirator in smuggling Axis money to safety."

In 1947, when Zionist leader David Ben-Gurion was desperate for votes to ensure the passage of a UN resolution partitioning Palestine and thus creating the state of Israel, he turned to Nelson Rockefeller. According to several former U.S. intelligence agents, Ben-Gurion "blackmailed the hell out of him."
Rockefeller had been able to deflect several investigations into his family's prewar and wartime dealings with the Nazis, but according to Loftus and Aarons, "Then the Jews arrived with their dossier. They had his Swiss bank records with the Nazis, his signature on correspondence setting up the German Cartel in South America, transcripts of his conversations with Nazi agents during the war, and, finally, evidence of his complicity in helping Allen Dulles smuggle Nazi war criminals and money from the Vatican to Argentina."

Loftus, as a U.S. attorney with unprecedented access to classified CIA and NATO files as well as former intelligence operatives, in 1994 joined with Australian broadcast journalist Mark Aarons to produce a national bestseller titled The Secret War Against the Jews, which probed the role of Western intelligence agencies in the affairs of Israel. These authors interviewed one of the Jews present at the meeting with Rockefeller.

He gave this account:

Rockefeller skimmed through the dossier and coolly began to bargain. In return for the votes of the Latin American bloc, he wanted guarantees that the Jews would keep their mouths shut about the flow of Nazi money and fugitives to South America. There would be no Zionist Nazi-hunting unit, no testimony at Nuremberg about the bankers or anyone else, not a single leak to the press about where the Nazis were living in South America or which Nazis were working for Dulles. The subject of Nazis was closed. Period. Forever. The choice was simple, Rockefeller explained, "You can have vengeance, or you can have a country, but you cannot have both."

The deal was made and Rockefeller delivered. On November 29, 1947, the UN General Assembly approved a resolution recommending the partition of Palestine. The vote shocked the Arab world, which had not foreseen several Latin American countries switching their vote at the last minute. The Jews had traded silence for their new country's security, but didn't take it lying down. To this day, Israeli leaders have in turn blackmailed the Western employers of Nazi refugees and war criminals, guaranteeing nearly unconditional support for Israel and its policies.

The creation of Israel also explained the inability of U.S. officials to interdict the flight capital out of Germany. John Pehle worked with Orvis Schmidt in the U.S. Treasury's Foreign Funds Control office. "In 1944 emphasis in Washington shifted from overseas fiscal controls to assistance to Jewish war refugees," Pehle explained. "On presidential order I was made executive director of the War Refugee Board in January 1944. Orvis Schmidt became director of Foreign Funds Control. Some of the manpower he had was transferred, and while the Germans evidently were doing their best to avoid Allied seizures of assets, we were doing our best to extricate as many Jews as possible from Europe."

It is apparent that the globalists in both Europe and America were more concerned with gaining a foothold in the oil-rich Middle East than in pursuing escaped Nazis and their treasure.

ALONG WITH THIS outpouring of Nazi assets, capital, scientists, SS men, and former officials within ODESSA were other, more secretive, assistance groups such as the Die Spinne, Sechsgestirn (or the Constellation of Six), and the Deutsche Hilfsverein (or German Relief Organization). Through such organizations, SS men and Nazi officials escaped through southern France and across the Pyrenees into Spain. These were not-for-profit enterprises like ODESSA, but still they received funding and orders from the Bormann group.

Die Spinne was a creation of commando Otto Skorzeny and was largely composed of troops from his old wartime commando unit. It was funded through the Bormann program. After the meeting with Eva Peron in 1947, many Spinne members made their way to Argentina.
"[T]he number of Germans who went to South America, both along these . . . routes and by less organized means after Martin Bormann had declared his flight capital program in August 1944, totaled 60,000, including scientists and administrators at all levels, as well as the former SS soldiers commanded by General Mueller," noted Paul Manning.

Even before the end of the war, the Nazis used concentration camp prisoners and hired specialists to manufacture respectable-looking but phony identification papers. With these and aided by the general chaos in Europe at war's end, they developed their own effective witness protection program. Many of these false identities have withstood the test of time and are still in use.

While on the run at the end of the war, Bormann controlled his vast commercial empire through an elaborate but well-planned communications system. "Wherever positioned, he turned his hiding place into a party headquarters, and was in command of everything save security," explained Manning. "Telephones were too dangerous, but he had couriers to bear documents to Sweden, where a Bormann commercial headquarters was maintained in Malmo [Sweden] to handle the affairs of a complex and growing postwar business empire. From Malmo, high-frequency radio could transmit coded information to listening posts in Switzerland, Spain, or Argentina to form a continuous line of instructions."

The deputy fuehrer's escape had not gone unnoticed. It was substantiated by a file on Bormann sent to the FBI and obtained by Paul Manning. "When the file . . . was received at FBI headquarters it revealed that the Reichsleiter had indeed been tracked for years," he wrote. "One report covered [Bormann's] whereabouts from 1948 to 1961, in Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil, and Chile. The file revealed that he had been banking under his own name from his office in Germany in Deutsche Bank of Buenos Aires since 1941; that he held one joint account with the Argentinian dictator Juan Peron, and on August 4, 5, and 14, 1967, had written checks on demand accounts in First National City Bank [now Citibank] (Overseas Division) of New York, the Chase Manhattan Bank, and Manufacturers Hanover Trust Co., all cleared through Deutsche Bank of Buenos Aires."

Then there was a police report from Cordoba Province dated April 22, 1955, in which a police agent with special knowledge of Bormann spotted the Nazi in the company of two other men in a hotel and trailed them. He overheard one of the men acknowledge the short, balding man who obviously was the superior of the three by saying, "Jawohl, HerrBormann"

By 1972, it was apparent to anyone who desired to know that Martin Bormann had been operating in South America for some time. Researcher and author Ladislas Farago caused a minor sensation in that year with his articles published in England's Daily Express, detailing Bormann's activities.

In 1974, Farago used his findings on Bormann in his book Aftermath:

Martin Bormann and the Fourth Reich.

His investigative work led to a New York Times story published on November 27, 1972, and datelined "Buenos Aires." It stated, "Argentine secret service sources said today that Martin Bormann was sheltered in the country after World War II, but could not confirm reports that he still lived there. Sources in Salta confirmed that the ranch where Bormann was said to have lived was owned by German industrialists. The intelligence sources said other Nazis arrived in Argentina with Bormann and were sheltered there, particularly by Vittorio Mussolini, son of the Italian dictator."

Of course, only Bormann, Mengele, Eichmann, and a few other leading Nazis garnered occasional news headlines. Thousands managed to slip through the hands of authorities unnoticed, thanks to business connections or passports provided by the Vatican.

It seems apparent that it was not only business interests protecting the Nazis but individuals within the American government. For example, someone with access to U.S. archives later took steps to obliterate any record of Kammler or his fate. Nick Cook tried to trace Kammler and hit a brick wall. "Protracted searches by archivists at the U.S. National Archives for any data on Kammler had failed to locate a single entry for him," wrote Cook. "Given Kammler's range of responsibilities in the final months of the war, this absence of evidence was remarkable; so much so, that one archivist at Modern Military Records, College Park, Maryland, said . . . Somebody . . . had been in and cleaned up [the records]."

THE NAZI ORGANIZATION that may have made the greatest impact on the United States was not a ratline but a spy network created by General-major Reinhard Gehlen. This Nazi network was to become America's eyes and ears in the early days of the Cold War.

The son of a Catholic bookshop owner, Gehlen was born in 1902 and joined the German Army in 1920. His middle-class family nevertheless boasted military officers on both sides. In the 1930s, Gehlen moved from the German Staff College to the Army General Staff with the rank of captain. In 1940, he was promoted to major and served on the staffs of two German generals. By 1942, Gehlen, now a Lieutenant colonel, became the head of Fremde Heere Ost, or Foreign Armies East (FHO), a curious title for the section of the German General Staff analyzing all intelligence on the Russian Front.

In an attempt to avoid conflicts with the Abwehr, Germany's counterintelligence service, Gehlen created his own network of spies and informers. This system soon began making major contributions to the Nazi war effort by upgrading the level of intelligence on the Soviets. Gehlen made use of whatever anticommunists could be found and in particular the anti-Soviet spy network of Russian general Andrei Vlasov, a Russian officer who began working with Gehlen and the Nazis against the Stalin regime. (With Germany's defeat, the Allies turned Vlasov and his "Russian Liberation Army" over to Stalin, who had them all executed.) Gehlen soon put together a remarkable network of agents and spies, all sworn to utmost secrecy, even from their own families. This combined Vlasov/ Gehlen operation became known as the Gehlen Organization, a spy network that was continued by U.S. authorities long after the war.
But Gehlen's accurate and realistic intelligence soon rankled Hitler, who toward the end of the war cried, "Gehlen is a fool!" Such vitriol may have led to Gehlen lending a sympathetic ear to plotters against Hitler. But whatever his role, if any, in the failed July 1944 bomb plot against the fuehrer, Gehlen managed to survive.

By then, he had a new plan—one that was to have lasting effect on the Allied nations and particularly the United States and Russia.
In April 1945, realizing that the war was lost for the Germans, Gehlen offered his spy network in Russia to the British but received no answer. "Taking everything into consideration, it seemed more expedient to make our approach to the American military forces," Gehlen recalled. "I suspected that once the shooting stopped the Americans would probably recover a sense of objectivity toward us more rapidly then their European allies, and subsequent history bore me out on this point."

Gehlen also showed no signs of being anything other than an unrepentant National Socialist. In his 1971 memoirs, he stated, "I still believe that we could have achieved our 1941 campaign objectives, had it not been for the pernicious interventions of Adolf Hitler." In other words, Gehlen's only objection to Nazi aggression was that Hitler lost.

Gehlen and his organization stashed their voluminous intelligence files in more than fifty sealed steel containers and buried them as they retreated westward—one cache was stored near the Wendelstein Mountains, another in the Algau province of southwest Bavaria, and the third in the Hunsruck mountain range in the Rhineland. After hiding out in a mountain lodge for some time, Gehlen made his move. "We were determined not to be taken prisoner," he later recounted. "We wanted to surrender on our own initiative to the Americans. It was all part of the plan."

Initially spurned by American officers who failed to recognize his importance, including a member of the Counterintelligence Corps (CIC), Gehlen finally arrived in front of Brigadier General Edwin L. Sibert, senior intelligence officer of the American occupation zone in Germany. "While fighting was still in progress in France, [Sibert] had been prepared to make use of Adolf Hitler's officers in the cause of American strategy," wrote Gehlen chroniclers Heinz Hoehne and Hermann Zolling, adding, "The idea came from . . . the adviser to Allen W. Dulles, the U.S. secret-service officer in Berne."

Sibert listened attentively as Gehlen detailed "the actual aims of the Soviet Union and its display of military might," despite U.S. Army regulations that prohibited personnel from listening to any remarks made by a German against their erstwhile ally in the East. "My later discussions with General Sibert in Oberursel ended with a 'gentlemen's agreement' which for a variety of reasons we never set down in black and white," Gehlen stated.

The terms of this "gentlemen's agreement" were as follows:

♦ A clandestine German intelligence organization was to be created.
♦ This organization would work "jointly" with the Americans, but would not be subordinate to them.
♦ The organization would operate exclusively under German leadership with only assignments coming from the Americans.
♦ The organization would be funded by the Americans but not from occupation costs.
♦ The organization would remain in American hands until a sovereign German government was created and agreed to take responsibility for the group.
♦ Should the organization at any time find German and American interests in conflict, it would consider the interests of Germany first.

"The political risk [of this agreement] to which Sibert was exposed was very great," conceded Gehlen, who was most pleased with the arrangement. "Anti-German feeling was running high, and he had created our organization without any authority from Washington and without the knowledge of the War Department. I understand that he informed his opposite number in the British zone, Major General Sir Kenneth Strong, of our existence, but he asked him not to inquire too closely into the matter for fear that the press might discover our activities."

Gehlen and some of his staff members were soon flown to Washington in a military plane belonging to Walter Bedell Smith, General Eisenhower's chief of staff, who went on to direct the CIA from 1950 to 1953 and also succeeded Averell Harriman as U.S. ambassador to the Soviet Union. Smith was to become an early member of the secretive Bilderberg Group initially headed by former SS officer Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.

Gehlen's self-serving proposal was accepted by Sibert's military superiors, who did not know of the globalists' control over the Soviet Union and, therefore, were easily frightened by Gehlen's description of this militarily ambitious "evil empire." Under the proposal, Gehlen would operate independently and as an equal, offering the Americans only the information they requested or he decided to share, but never in any way conflicting with the interests of his Fatherland. In other words, virtually everything the United States learned about Soviet aims and capabilities at the end of World War II came from an anticommunist underground filtered through a Nazi organization with connections to the international financial elite.

Carl Oglesby, author of The Yankee and Cowboy War, wrote that by 1948, following the formation of the CIA, "Gehlen had grown tight with Dulles and his organization and become in effect the CIA's department of Russian and East European affairs. Soon after the formation of NATO [in 1949], [the Gehlen organization] became the official NATO intelligence organization." It has been made public in recent years that the Geh-len organization received an aggregate of $200 million in CIA funds from Allen Dulles.

Much of Gehlen's intelligence proved questionable, although this was not known at the time, since the Russians had tight control over information behind the Iron Curtain. "Gehlen flooded the Americans with 'authentic' documents provided by the Byeorussians," noted Loftus. "Because the information pertained to Soviet activity in areas where verification was impossible, the Americans had no choice but to view Gehlen's information as genuine. In reality, most of the secret intelligence that Gehlen furnished came from recently arrived emigres, Soviet newspapers, and mail from Belarus and the Ukraine."

Gehlen went on to an illustrious career in spy craft. In 1946, he returned to Germany and began forming an intelligence organization that evolved into the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND), or federal intelligence service, in West Germany. His cadre of 350 former comrades grew to more than 4,000. True to the initial agreement, Gehlen became president of the BND from its inception in 1956 until 1968, when he was forced to resign in the wake of a political scandal. Following his death in 1979, Gehlen, a member of the Knights of Malta, was hailed as the consummate Cold War spymaster.

In 2000, the CIA finally admitted its relationship with Gehlen. As the result of a Freedom of Information Act request from Oglesby, the agency filed an affidavit in a U.S. District Court "acknowledging an intelligence relationship with German General Reinhard Gehlen that it has kept secret for 50 years."

ANOTHER FORGOTTEN CONNECTION between U.S. authorities and the Nazis was the International Criminal Police Organization, known as In-terpol, which was created as the International Criminal Police Commission in 1924, the same year J. Edgar Hoover became director of the FBI. It was headquartered in Vienna, Austria. It was established to assist in international police cooperation. In 1938, following the Anschluss, or unification, of Germany and Austria, the organization came under Nazi control and until the end of World War II functioned as an intelligence and enforcement arm of the Gestapo.

During those years, Interpol was headed by some of the most notorious Nazi war criminals, such as SS Obergruppenfuehrer Reinhard Heydrich, who chaired the infamous Wannsee Conference where the Holocaust was planned; Arthur Nebe, the criminal police chief who also commanded Einsatzkommandos, or killer squads, that liquidated "undesirables"; and Ernst Kaltenbrunner, who succeeded the slain Heydrich and was hanged at Nuremberg for war crimes. Working with Heydrich at Interpol was a young SS officer named Paul Dickopf. After the war, Dickopf served as president of Interpol from 1968 to 1972.

At the recommendation of FBI director Hoover, who always seemed more concerned about communists than Nazis, the United States formally joined Interpol just two weeks after the 1938 Nazi Anschluss of Austria. Hoover kept up a friendly correspondence with Nazi Interpol leaders until a few days after Pearl Harbor, when apparently he felt such connections might tarnish his image.

After the war, Interpol officials insisted that all its files were destroyed in Allied bombings. However, according to researcher Vaughn Young, a Swedish policeman named Harry Soderman, who had worked with Interpol since its inception, argued that an aborted attempt in 1945 to take the files out of Germany left them in French hands. The next year, Interpol was reestablished with strong support from the French police and headquartered in Paris. Also in 1946, Hoover sidestepped the U.S. State Department by attending a meeting in Brussels to formally reconstitute Interpol, where he was elected vice president. Former U.S. Army intelligence officer William Spector stated Hoover gained blackmail leverage over many prominent American business and political leaders by acquiring the Nazi/Interpol intelligence files at the end of World War II.

To this day, Interpol officials have declined to seek out Nazi war criminals, claiming such action is beyond its jurisdiction.

BY 1980, MARTIN Bormann, then in his eighties, had traveled extensively in South America, often just ahead of Nazi hunters. He lived in a luxurious estate near Buenos Aires, writing his memoirs while still under the protection of "Gestapo" Mueller.
Paul Manning said this aging recluse remained the guardian and silent manipulator of a gigantic industrial pyramid centered in Germany. Bor-mann also had become mentor to a new generation of lawyers, bankers, and industrialists.

In an undated interview following the 1981 publication of his book Martin Bormann:

Nazi in Exile, Manning stated, "The Bormann organization is not merely a group of ex-Nazis. It is a great economic power whose interests today supercede their ideology."

It is estimated that as many as 100,000 ranking Nazis remained at large after the war. "As such, it constitutes one of the largest—and best-funded, best-trained, best-equipped, and best-connected—cults in the world today," stated Peter Levenda. "And the second generation is being trained and indoctrinated in the streets of London, Berlin, New York, Buenos Aires . . . and in secret, heavily armed estates like Colonia Dignidad [in Chile]."

Colonia Dignidad, or Dignity colony, today is called Villa Baviera, or villa Bavaria. It was founded in 1961 by Paul Schaefer, formerly of the Nazi Luftwaffe, and was made up of German immigrants who had been living there since the early 1950s. The large compound boasted its own power plant, two runways, and a restaurant, all surrounded by barbed wire, searchlights, and guard towers. In 1986, an inspection by Amnesty International discovered underground cells where prisoners suffered remote-control torture by means of electronic sound systems and electric shock. "It was a torture and execution center during the regime of Au-gusto Pinochet who was placed into power in Chile by Henry Kissinger in 1973 to protect Rockefeller interests there," stated Peter Levenda.

The compound was run by approximately three hundred Nazi exiles, some of whom still live there today. An estimated three thousand persons died and thirty thousand were tortured during the violent overthrow of Chile's democracy by Pinochet, which included the still-disputed circumstances of President Salvador Allende's death. In 1997, Schaefer fled Chile after being accused of sexually molesting two young boys at the colony. In 2005, large caches of arms and ammunition were found there.

While there can be no doubt that Bormann's surviving Nazi empire still exerts tremendous control over world economies and politics even today, the full extent may never be known.
What is known is that many of Nazi Germany's most brilliant minds continued their work outside Europe after the war, most notably in the United States.

Kitap: Rise of the fourth reich
Yazar: Jim Marrs
Kullanıcı avatarı
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Genelkurmay Başkanı
Mesajlar: 13983
Kayıt: 29 Eki 2010, 17:26

Dön İngiltere ve Amerika Birliği Faaliyetleri: 2. Dünya Savaşı ve Türk Soyumuzun Baş Düşmanı olan Cermen Menfaat Merkezi'nin Kuruluşu

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir